El Padrino (The Godfarther)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Just received some very interesting info, El Padrino (The Godfarther) will arrive at the FG on the 22nd and will be there through the 27th. TAP has requested a 24hr. NOPD police officer for the entire time The Godfarter is present at The FG on his own dime. They must think very highly of this colt. You cannot find this type of info on any other site, do you all realize we break info/stories before the other major sites and publicatinons here at HRT!!!!!!

fb

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    I gurantee one thing, TAP won't stay in Fl and face off against Union Rags as he can ship to the FG for the same purse and be the big favorite and most probably win that race if Bobby B doesn't ship one of his contenders in as The FG and Oaklawn have nothing on there grounds that scare anyone away. The only hope out of the FG is Mark V and Sir Bond that is in on Friday and if is half impressive will wheel back to the La. Derby. That is asking alot from a young colt.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/67694/fla-derby-under-consideration-for-el-padrino
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    I Agree There Fb.....mark Valeski Surprised A Few...including Me...thought Mr. Bowling Would Do Better....but.....mark V Is Nicely Bred ..out Of Proud Citizen...but THe Question Will Be ...how Far Can He Run....
    'z Dager' Of Assmans And Lukas' ..'optimizer'....should Wait For A Turf Race Which They Are Better Bred To.......
    I'm Not Counting Out 'shared Property'....the Pace Scenario Wasn't Quite Right For This One...watch Out For This One...next Out...

'union Rags'....looks Awesome Right Now........you Knew Who I Was Betting...
    Going Over To Baton Rouge This Pm To Check On 'thiskythelimit' For Assman..
    I Know They Were Sending It The Other Day...sellers Did A Great Job Of Pulling Up....
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Has anybody seen the Shane Sellers documentary on HBO? It's not terrible. If you have HBO OnDemand you can watch whenever.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Husker,

I talked to Jerry N the owner of Shared Property after the race and he was real suprised how flat down the lane he was. He said he colled out fine and they are still on the same schedule if anything doesnt' show up after the race. He needs to draw a better post and will make a real run down the lane. I was never high on Mr. Bowling and that race was slow as hell in the Lecomte. One thing I havent' read to this date is basically the 1-2-4 finishers ran all the way around the track together and Z Danger got up to nip the 2B for third. There wasn't another horse that made up any ground in that race. Is it because The Godfarther and Mark M didnt' back up or was the track that speed bias???????????????? Go look at the earlier races where cheap horses were running 1:09 and change at 6f over this strip!!!! They whipped my ass at the FG on Saturday, thanked god I had some nice winners at The Stream on the weeds or I would of got crushed, instead I just got wounded. I have a story I wold love to share that is really believable but there were way too many people that saw what happened for it not to be true and one of them was the current NHC Champion (Michael Beychok) that was in the suite next to us. We got to talkinig to him after this score and he is a fine gentlemen and a truck horseman/handicapper. I might dedicate a post later tonight on this happening!!!!

fb