Southwest for Prez Day

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Oaklawn

Race 8

Southwest

Division 1

This is a wide open race and there is scuttle but on many of these runners in this field of eleven, Steve A and the Frogman have one in here that has been working heads up with Daddy Nose Best that got up by the slimmest margins in the El Camino over my selection Lucky Chappy. I’m going right back to Junebugred as I had him in the Smarty Jones. This colt has come back to work like a beast and will sit a good stalking trip in this race as it’s full of speed. I will be keying Junebugred 1st and 2nd in exotics in this one as it looks to be a race to score a nice exotic at the windows.

#6 – Junebugred – wps

6 over 2-3-5-8-9-10-11 – Key in 1st and 2nd hole in exotics!!!!!

Division 2

All the talk and money will be on Bobby B’s Secret Circle, as they think this one is the next Factor to come to Hot Springs and steal the money, but as that so called announcer says NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!! This looks to be a horse for the course race to me and I see Secret Circle stopping like a rock in this one today. Cyber Secret must be kicking the stall down to Whiting to wheel this horse right back in Stakes action. He is coming off a very impressive win on February 4, 2012 and has since worked him and now back in the gates. What that means is all systems a line to fire big today. His first race for Whiting was a complete toss as he broke dead last and they just rapped on him. He can rate as you look back at his maiden win at Belmont he stalked and then was just push button to the wire. I really like the chances of this one and my longshot to hit the board at huge odds is Big Wednesday, don’t leave him off your tickets on this Big Monday!!!!!!

#7 – Cyber Shot – wps

7 over 2-3-4-6-8-9-10 – Key in 1st and 2nd hole in exotics!!!!

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    PLayed Lauries Rocket in the 1st division Good Luck
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I couldn't really make heads-or-tails of these. Lean to Secret Circle, so obviously i can't do anything there. Good luck to the rest of you guys though!