Fat Tuesday Plays

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
FB, in response to your question about OP quality, IMO, very weak group " On Track".
Lucas sending Atomizer to FG for Risen Star because he wants more ground than 1 mile. The two Southwest Stakes races were basically long sprint races. Agree, we'll see many shippers for the Rebel!

Speaking of Fair Grounds

Race 3
5 1/2 f off-turf

#8 Smoke It Over, 6-1
Looked good as a young two year old, too good!,, Got bucked shins and has been slow to recover. Today is 3rd off layoff and gets blinkers on . Should show better early speed and has the foundation to get the short distance going all out. Neil Howard has a good feel for today's sprint, and the return to dirt is OK.

#1 Beer Man, 6-1
Love the name, and this one is well tested on dirt.

#4 Love Reigns, 3-1
Assman deserving favorite , and gets a jock who goes out and runs, makes no excuses and keeps her mouth shut. No wonder she is getting all these good mounts!!! Atta Girl Rosie!

Ex & tri box 1/4/8

Race 8
#4 Willowy Danseur, 3-1
most logical winner today!

tri key 4---1/5/6

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Forgot to mention that Glackety goes tonight at Charles Town, Race 7 ( 10:01 EST )

She catches a weak group and should find the winner's circle again after a long absence. She will be too short to play, even money at best, but we sure could use the $15,600.00 winners purse!!!Oh hell, I'll probably play a tri and super key 6---2/5/7. GL
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    FB, in response to your question about OP quality, IMO, very weak group " On Track".
    Lucas sending Atomizer to FG for Risen Star because he wants more ground than 1 mile. The two Southwest Stakes races were basically long sprint races. Agree, we'll see many shippers for the Rebel!

Speaking of Fair Grounds

Race 3
    5 1/2 f off-turf

#8 Smoke It Over, 6-1
    Looked good as a young two year old, too good!,, Got bucked shins and has been slow to recover. Today is 3rd off layoff and gets blinkers on . Should show better early speed and has the foundation to get the short distance going all out. Neil Howard has a good feel for today's sprint, and the return to dirt is OK.

#1 Beer Man, 6-1
    Love the name, and this one is well tested on dirt.

#4 Love Reigns, 3-1
    Assman deserving favorite , and gets a jock who goes out and runs, makes no excuses and keeps her mouth shut. No wonder she is getting all these good mounts!!! Atta Girl Rosie!

Ex & tri box 1/4/8

Race 8
    #4 Willowy Danseur, 3-1
    most logical winner today!

tri key 4---1/5/6

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I was big time disappointed in Junebugred and Cyber Shot on yesterday. Junebugred didn't fire at all and was coming into that race very good, same as Cyber Shot. Scatman showed guts down the lane and Servis horse made a nice middle move gong two turns first out and just come up flat down the lane. Those two will be on my tickets in the Rebel if they come back to that spot.
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Best of luck with your horse tonight!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Irish

I knew Glackety was in trouble last night when I tuned into TVG and the two races before her race were w2w winners on a speed track. Glackety has never shown early speed and did not last night either. She ran even the whole way and finished up 4th, measley $1,300.00 in purse money. Grove still thinks she will win again but we are hoping for a deeper track or , even better, an off-track!