HDG back to Oaklawn

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Very disappointing on my end, as I couldn't wait to get a close up of this mare. OH WELL!!!!!

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/67588/azeri-the-starting-point-for-havre-de-grace

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Not so fast my friend,

you will get to see her in the FG Lady's Secret
    Owner Porter just announce that HDG is staying in FG. Porter apparently tried to hold up OP and wanted guaranteed money and Eric Jackson basically told him to forget it!

Weights had nothing to do with this turnaround, all about $$$$
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    This will never be made public, but Cella is furious at Porter and Larry Jones. All you will hear and all that will be written is that OP respects their decision and OP looks forward to HDG running in the Apple Blossom later this spring. Real story, which won't be reported, is that HDG and Porter/Jones will get one hell of a chilly reception if they do run in Apple Blossom. Cella will see to it that the connections are given less than ideal arrangements and every effort will be made to make sure that her time at OP is full of disruptions. IMO, I don't think she will come up for the race. Too much bad blood as a result of Porter's money games. What would you expect from a car dealer.