Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    That sucks. Was looking forward to the rematch with Setsuko....
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    That sucks. Was looking forward to the rematch with Setsuko....

Agree, the price on Setsuko will be less in a big way now. Remember last year when I had Setsuko in our contest and personally had a nice wager on him at huge odds and he should of been put up that day. I'm back on him again this year, I have been told he is a totally different horse since Mandella gelded him before his last race. I talked to Mandella the year Super Saver won the derby as he ran Setsuko on the undercard in a weeds race and he loved this horse and told me he would be a much better older horse, so we will see. I'm on his back this Saturday.

fb
  • togaburnsytogaburnsy Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    the way baffert has been talking......i think this is a good move. this horse is under bet when he leaves california....i loved him in the classic and he ran better than his odds. he ate uncle mo for lunch with his tactical speed and that horse was supposed to be "something special"....lol. he will be a tough customer over there and probably won't be the favorite....i'm hoping animal kingdom gets the fave hype and since he won the derby he probably will be the fave. the thing is animal kingdom has never faced a horse like this one. betting the way i do, i can see animal kingdom being a vulnerable fave in that race. thats what i'm hoping for anyway.