Aqueduct R9 #9 Easy Street

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Got a call a few minutes ago 2nd mouth from the barn that this horse is ready to roll today.
9 9 Easy Street (NY) 3/C L1 J Alvarado 120 T M Bush 12/1
Added on to my ticket.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Long series of works down at PMM. Did not start down there, and many did not. You are going to see alot of 3yo firsters who are coming up from PMM and GP who are making debut at Aqueduct, for many reasons, but mostly money and easier competition. The TAP firster, #10, gets ATM to ride and had some very good works at PMM. I got info on the two Kimmel firsters, 5 & 7, with #7 being better thought of and newly gelded. Some of these in here today have a good chance to make alot of money in NY Bred races.

Good luck today on your plays!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks John for the info. normally i would stay away from posting this but info did come direct from the barn to my buddy who is always camped out a the duct and belmont. hopefully some money to be made valuewise with the shippers coming in. It was nice to see 2 days in a row also with some fuller fields.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Got a call a few minutes ago 2nd mouth from the barn that this horse is ready to roll today.
    9 9 Easy Street (NY) 3/C L1 J Alvarado 120 T M Bush 12/1
    Added on to my ticket.

Was full of run closed full of energy.Next time out 5/2.