My opinion has been so hideous

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
It's embarrassing.
I'm going after the pick 6 tomorrow. It's inexpensive with no carryover so one nice price can make it or break it.
Begins in the 4th.
9) Indigene Charm looms a short price but raced against light years better in Florida and is a pure single to start off what really is a 6 race pick 4.
Race 5- 1) Ode To Sami and 2) Blushing Martha rap this up while so far adding no juice to the play.

Race 6- 5) Quiet Eyes resumes the chalk parade and with the drop in for a tag, lays over these.

Race 7- 5) Saginaw is dropping off time for the only owner in the world that is almost 100% when they drop in class.
2) Endymion would be a major threat if not off such a long layoff but using anyway on past ability.

Race 8- Using 1,4,9 here and while only one Jacobson runner will go, both are vulnerable. Using the only other two with license,
Race 9- Using 4,6,8 to rap up a $72 play before scratches. And people go to Wal Mart for bargains.
Hoping to end my long losing streak today.

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Good Luck.... Get on a hot streak
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    It's a tough game, Farina. Never stop believing in yourself. Confidence matters.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Farina wrote: »
    It's embarrassing.
    I'm going after the pick 6 tomorrow. It's inexpensive with no carryover so one nice price can make it or break it.
    Begins in the 4th.
    9) Indigene Charm looms a short price but raced against light years better in Florida and is a pure single to start off what really is a 6 race pick 4.
    Race 5- 1) Ode To Sami and 2) Blushing Martha rap this up while so far adding no juice to the play.

Race 6- 5) Quiet Eyes resumes the chalk parade and with the drop in for a tag, lays over these.

Race 7- 5) Saginaw is dropping off time for the only owner in the world that is almost 100% when they drop in class.
    2) Endymion would be a major threat if not off such a long layoff but using anyway on past ability.

Race 8- Using 1,4,9 here and while only one Jacobson runner will go, both are vulnerable. Using the only other two with license,
    Race 9- Using 4,6,8 to rap up a $72 play before scratches. And people go to Wal Mart for bargains.
    Hoping to end my long losing streak today.

Farina keep grinding things will turn around..Short memory on losses.