Think I'm Hooked

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I know the shape of the race changed dramatically with the scratches but was still surprised that she came up totally empty
I guess if I'm wrong I can be really wrong.
On to today,
Race 1- 4) Dancingall Theway's last is a toss on a wet track. Has great record on fast real dirt and barn makes a living at improving this exact type.

Race 2- Giving one more chance to Tactical Saenz who was disgusting a couple of days ago.
Return on short rest spells fitness and expecting a much better show of early speed today.

Race 3- 1) Black N Beauty has been a new horse since the trainer change and now returns fresh with the rail off some serious workouts. Down the road.

Race 4- 3) Worth A Buck drops but still above claim price.
Low profiile barn is more than adequate and should get the right setup as the inside closer.

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Race 6- 8) Pin Number drops out of jail but this owner is a bettor and with lots of speed to run at, I don't even mind the outside draw. Tough race.

Race 7- 6) Sportswriter was absolutely tremendous in first route off one sprint since the freshening and private purchase. Should kill this field.

Race 8- 2) Alphabet Jamerica is the lone speed and best quality in the field.
    A no brainer at a very short price.