Little Bird just flew in from The Stream

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I just got a very obscure text from a solid contact at the Stream, he is hearing very positive news on a 1ster today from a very small barn and we should get a decent price as this will be one of the last ones the public will wager on in this race. They ship this one up from Calder and say he couldnt' be doing any better coming into this race. The trainer is 0'fer and the jock only has one win at the meet!!!!!!!!!!! This looks to me as a winner or up the track!!!!!!!

Race 9 - Coiling -WPS

Comments

• topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Never a threat....
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I had a small double alive to him. I want to watch the race again, but he didn't look to be asked very hard and galloped out decently. Who knows what the future holds - as always thanks for the info.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I played small just because of the trainer/jock record at the Stream, I will follow back in the next two starts.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I had a small double alive to him. I want to watch the race again, but he didn't look to be asked very hard and galloped out decently. Who knows what the future holds - as always thanks for the info.

Just watched the replay and his gallop out was strong, I see this one coming back at a route next time and making a big run down the lane. Look to me as a workout race. Maybe we can get 30-1 next time again.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just watched the replay and his gallop out was strong, I see this one coming back at a route next time and making a big run down the lane. Look to me as a workout race. Maybe we can get 30-1 next time again.

It was a race workout-his next race he will improve.
    edited March 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Yeah, it was a disappointing run to the casual race fan, but I get the feeling we can expect better going two turns. Let's put him in the stable mail and see how the race comes up.
    edited March 2012
    topplayer wrote: »
    Never a threat....

Casual race fan.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Casual race fan.

:surprised: "sounds like a good idea to follow up on it in the next 2races fb.".