MLB opener tonight. Or this morning. Whatever.

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I can never resist having a little action on Major League Baseball's season opener. I took King Felix (-130) for both First Five Innings and the whole game.

I am totally pissed that the game isn't being televised. How can they not show the opener??? I guess because the A's and Mariners are involved. Gee, i wonder if they would've shown it if the Yankees were playing.... :yelling:

Really wanted to see this new Oakland centerfielder who defected from Cuba (Yoenis Cespedes). He's suuposed to have a ton of power. Might be a real sleeper this year. Also wanted to see Jesus Montero in his M's debut. Believe he's going to hitting cleanup, with Ichiro now occupying the third spot (rather than leadoff). With Ackley batting second, the M's actually have a pretty decent 2-3-4 combo. Should be better on offense than last year, but that's not saying much. Go Felix!

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I can never resist having a little action on Major League Baseball's season opener. I took King Felix (-130) for both First Five Innings and the whole game.

I am totally pissed that the game isn't being televised. How can they not show the opener??? I guess because the A's and Mariners are involved. Gee, i wonder if they would've shown it if the Yankees were playing.... :yelling:

Really wanted to see this new Oakland centerfielder who defected from Cuba (Yoenis Cespedes). He's suuposed to have a ton of power. Might be a real sleeper this year. Also wanted to see Jesus Montero in his M's debut. Believe he's going to hitting cleanup, with Ichiro now occupying the third spot (rather than leadoff). With Ackley batting second, the M's actually have a pretty decent 2-3-4 combo. Should be better on offense than last year, but that's not saying much. Go Felix!

wow i say all opening games should be televised,
    "Yankees are a special team so they have their own chanel"

i was just reading Magic Jonhson bought the LA Dodgers
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Mariners win 3-1 :yes:

First Five Innings was a push, 1-1.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2012
    2015475772.jpg]