Cry Baby Car Dealer

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I guess its official. OP racing secretary Pat Pope assigned weights yesterday for the GI Apple Blossom. HDG gets 6 more pounds than Plum Pretty. Cry Baby Rick Porter says too much, and now HDG is no longer a candidate for either the Apple Blossom or the OP handicap. She will start next at some ky race.

I mentioned a few weeks back that Chuck Cella was mad as hell at the connections for HDG, but I really think the weights are fair. After all, she is HOY, and it is only deserving that she carry high weight. What the hell is 6 pounds---Cigar carried as much as 12 lbs more than his competition.

Is anyone, beside me, getting a little tired of these cry babies?:cry::cry:

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I guess its official. OP racing secretary Pat Pope assigned weights yesterday for the GI Apple Blossom. HDG gets 6 more pounds than Plum Pretty. Cry Baby Rick Porter says too much, and now HDG is no longer a candidate for either the Apple Blossom or the OP handicap. She will start next at some ky race.

I mentioned a few weeks back that Chuck Cella was mad as hell at the connections for HDG, but I really think the weights are fair. After all, she is HOY, and it is only deserving that she carry high weight. What the hell is 6 pounds---Cigar carried as much as 12 lbs more than his competition.

Is anyone, beside me, getting a little tired of these cry babies?:cry::cry:

I'm with you. Never liked this jerk-off. I get a little sick of Larry Jones catering to his bullshit too.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Agree with all.