Vinery Stakes

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm inclined to go with the West Coast invaders, namely Home Sweet Aspen, but I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Here are my thoughts---ASSHOLE---go with the Baffert horse!
    Maybe I am sour grapes? I have not looked yet, but OP right now is a speed track and anything not on the lead or just back on the outside has no fuckin chance!
    Keeneland is a differnt story----and rain coming this weekend may give way to closers?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Here are my thoughts---ASSHOLE---go with the Baffert horse!
    Maybe I am sour grapes? I have not looked yet, but OP right now is a speed track and anything not on the lead or just back on the outside has no fuckin chance!
    Keeneland is a differnt story----and rain coming this weekend may give way to closers?

Julien's horse is 12-1 on the line.
    edited April 2012
    All fun aside, my kentucky pal says Buff Bradley has been training #8 Groupie Doll with blinkers on and she has lit up the track over at CD. Love her outside post and she should sit a perfect trip over the poly and come with a furious charge late. She was just a little far back of Musical Romance in last and the plan is to have her closer today. Tough race with 5 or 6 with a chance, but Groupie Doll should benefit from the pace and post.
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    All fun aside, my kentucky pal says Buff Bradley has been training #8 Groupie Doll with blinkers on and she has lit up the track over at CD. Love her outside post and she should sit a perfect trip over the poly and come with a furious charge late. She was just a little far back of Musical Romance in last and the plan is to have her closer today. Tough race with 5 or 6 with a chance, but Groupie Doll should benefit from the pace and post.
    It's hard to go against Musical Romance, but groupie doll likes the track....
    edited April 2012
    big sct of La Reine Lionne
    #4 Sugarinthemorning ships in for McAnally, her best races were on DelMar sticky shit
    2/4/8 ex bx
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Sweet home Aspen put Musical Romance away and Groupie doll took over !!