Way to many 3YO's facing older...

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
...And losing at short prices. 3 times at Aqueduct older horse won today (including 12-1 on a Tapit colt that never looked like a loser), a couple at KEE, and at least two at Santa Anita (including 7-1 on a horse that looked crippled in the last, and 3-1 on a mortal lock down the hill).

This has been a great angle for the last month (except @ SA). I saw plenty more around the country all day today.

Post them here if you find any good ones.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    KEE First race has an odds on 3YO vs. Older - Although she looks much the best I'm trying a small exacta with best 4YO's.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Was she ever the best! I still like the angle, though. Could be around $100k in the Aqueduct pick 6 today. It looks like we could use 2 singles? Here is my ticket($144.00)

2/3/4/8
    1/7/9
    1/4
    2/6/7

Hitting a trifecta at Keeneland is almost as tough to hit as it is for Arkansas to keep a coach out of trouble, but I'm playing a box 1/6/9 in Race 4. My other posts have good info on some Hawthorne and Longshot at Keeneland 6th, #9 American Bear.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm not sure Petrino's the last. I'm hearing rumors she might have been fucking her way around some of your top GOP players too.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I don't believe any of those GOP nuts have the mindset to get any on them! Too busy pinning their religion on their shoulders!