edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Keenland
R3~ 1,6,4
R4~ 5,9,6
R5~ 9,10,11
R7~ 4,7,11
R8~ 2,5,11
R9~ 3,7,2

Also Derby Lane and Palm Beach Dogs we will be plaing the 1,2 and the 7,8 quinellas for Mom

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Keenland
    R3~ 1,6,4~~1,5,9 top choice
    R4~ 5,9,6~~9,6,2 Ex
    R5~ 9,10,11~~3,1,2
    R7~ 4,7,11~~2,4,11
    R8~ 2,5,11~~12,4,5
    R9~ 3,7,2~~9,2,8
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Keenland
    R3~ 1,6,4
    R4~ 5,9,6
    R5~ 9,10,11
    R7~ 4,7,11
    R8~ 2,5,11
    R9~ 3,7,2

Also Derby Lane and Palm Beach Dogs we will be plaing the 1,2 and the 7,8 quinellas for Mom

The 7,8 Quinella crushed all day.
    edited April 2012
    4 times
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    When you say the 7,8 quinella crushed all day, would that have been because of weather? Was the inside of the track wet, but the outside dry?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    jjohns7777 wrote: »
    When you say the 7,8 quinella crushed all day, would that have been because of weather? Was the inside of the track wet, but the outside dry?

I would attribute it to God.
    edited April 2012
    Same Here DS
    edited April 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I would attribute it to God.

lol!
    edited April 2012
    JJohns you probally didnt see how this thread originated and therefore would not know why DS and I said what we did. Here is the original post from another thread where this began from.

Well very sadly Mom passed away sunday night. She was probally about the luckiest gambler I know of and won big several times between the old plainfield greyhound track and Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. She knew the dogs better than I will ever know the ponies. when she didnt like something particular in a race she would play 1,2 and 7,8 quinellas. Thsi saturday for shits and giggles and for a few memories I am going to play the 1,2 and 7,8 at derby lane for her. I will surely miss you mom!! I hope the angels enjoy a little gaming themselves.
    edited April 2012
    JJohns you probally didnt see how this thread originated and therefore would not know why DS and I said what we did. Here is the original post from another thread where this began from.

Well very sadly Mom passed away sunday night. She was probally about the luckiest gambler I know of and won big several times between the old plainfield greyhound track and Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. She knew the dogs better than I will ever know the ponies. when she didnt like something particular in a race she would play 1,2 and 7,8 quinellas. Thsi saturday for shits and giggles and for a few memories I am going to play the 1,2 and 7,8 at derby lane for her. I will surely miss you mom!! I hope the angels enjoy a little gaming themselves.

Oooh. Thanks. Looks like Mom was helping.
    edited April 2012

I am sorry for your loss.