anyone else notice today...

thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
i know that everyone has had it happen to them before but this is the 3rd time in the last hour ive had a horse get crushed during the race when he's making a huge move. when the bell sounds the horse is 9to2 when he crosses the finish line he's 5to2 and this was @hlywood if im not mistaken in a full field,and just now @ evangeline the11 was 10to1 as he was loaded into the gate and as he makes a huge move at the top of the stretch he gets banged down to 5to1!!! i know it doesnt take much at small tracks to change the odds but come on.

Comments

• okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Im with ya bro. It seems to happen alot, I thought when the gate closed so does wagering, I guess not for everybody?
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    and its strange ive never ever have seen a horse at 7to2 or whatever make a monster move and that horses odds go to 5to1. odds only ever go down on those monster movers. now thats gotta just be some wierd coincidence right ????
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Some tracks put OTB money in when pool opens & some dole it out and finish at post time...It always seems to happen at TROTTING TRACKS...w2w