Belmont early pick 4 Sunday 5/6

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 2- 1) Obviously Tuesday draws the rail after chasing fast pace and didn't give it up until very late.
Likely to be loose and relaxed on the lead today and that may be enough.

Race 3- 4) Sissy Wells lone turf start was fine and aside from Deverell, meets weakest field of her short career thus far.
5) Deverell goes for hot barn and has handled yielding ground.

Race 4- 3) Pure Amour is one of few that possesses early foot and has the the talent as well to back that up.
4) Glory In Motion had useful return and should work out a good trip at a price.
6) Lady's Lunar Luck is working purposefully in the a.m and should be ready to roll.
7) Who Is Lady and 8) Downtown Hottie both have a shot despite wide draws.
The latter won off the huge barn change and any further improvement which is likely the longer she's away from Keith O' Brien makes her a stakes threat in the future.

Race 5- 2) La Busta is one of many I'm using, this one for the barn alone.
4) Miss Brass Bonanza adds lasix for return after showing speed in quick Finger Lakes heat last summer.
6) Tale Of Utopia gets big trainer change and class drop.
8) Kissinginthedark isn't much but I won't let this barn knock me out of the pick 4 if they have any chance.
11) Inquiring gets significant class relief and at least isn't a proven loser.
15) Grunge Girl goes turf to dirt and drops meeting weakest field of her career. Must draw in.

The play, 1/4,5/3,4,6,7,8/2,4,6,8,11,15 $30 for .50 centsd

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Race 6- 8) Bait must overcome layoff but is easily the best quality in the field and Linda can get one ready.

Race 8- 2) Satin Sheeks is a true turf horse and can win from anywhere.
    3) Rodinia is also a tough girl and should get a fine trip in race loaded with speed.

Race 9- 7) Sportswriter appears too much for these.

Race 10- 14) Louie Mondello gets good trainer change, adds lasix and has prior races already good enough to win here. Must draw in.