edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Belmont Park

1st---2-9-12 ex bx
2nd---2-3-9 ex bx

$2 Pick 6 ($128.00 play)

1/4---2---5/9---2/6/10/12---1/4---7/8

Churchill Downs

4th---1/5/8 ex bx

9th--Super High Five $1.00 ( $60.00 play)

7/8/9---4/9---7/8/9---1/2/4/10---1/2/4/10

Betfair Hollywood Park

4th---2/7/8 ex bx
5th---4/7/8 ex bx
6th---tri & super box---3/4/8/9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    BETFAIR HOLLYWOOD

Race #1: Joel cannot lose. Even if he gets in the gate backwards, blindfolded, and with a western saddle. 2/5 Likely.

Race #4: Minister D'Oro finds a group of cripples, and has been working quite well. A solid run puts him in the winner's circle @ a price.

Race #5: Starship Flair is a bet @ the ML of 15-1. I might have taken 7/2 on this one.

Race #6: Propero is the likely winner. Bursquel is my price play.

Race #8: Unusual Darling looks like the sneaky Mullins type. Tough for me to play a 3yo vs. older, but I'm not sure it matters going 6 on the turf at this point in the year.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    BETFAIR HOLLYWOOD

Race #1: Joel cannot lose. Even if he gets in the gate backwards, blindfolded, and with a western saddle. 2/5 Likely.

Race #4: Minister D'Oro finds a group of cripples, and has been working quite well. A solid run puts him in the winner's circle @ a price.

Race #5: Starship Flair is a bet @ the ML of 15-1. I might have taken 7/2 on this one.

Race #6: Propero is the likely winner. Bursquel is my price play.

Race #8: Unusual Darling looks like the sneaky Mullins type. Tough for me to play a 3yo vs. older, but I'm not sure it matters going 6 on the turf at this point in the year.

RECAP:

Joel (and his western saddle) ran to an easy 10 length score. P5 single, only paid $3.20

Minister D'oro was taken wayyy too far back, and ran alright for a distant 4th. Was as low as 5/2 and went off at 3/1. A bad play at that price, but cost me $50.

Starship Flare was beaten like a mule to the lead and ran very well for 3rd at 16/1. Paid $6.80 to show. Oh, and Island Paradise is a horse to watch from this race.

Canani won the maiden race, and in the last Unusual Darling looks to have bled, as she stopped on the backstretch. Playback @ big odds if she's alright.