Attention Racing Fans

DubyaBDubyaB Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Our racing stable, Epona Racing Stable, and Embrace the Race will be hosting a Triple Crown social event next Tuesday, May 15, at 6:00 PM at the Seven Horse Pub, 43 Phila Street, Saratoga Springs, NY. I wanted to extend an invitation to any racing fans, especially those who reside in the Capital District region.

After a complimentary cocktail hour, we will be having a panel discussion featuring NYRA Paddock Analyst Maggie Wolfendale, DRF Handicapper Mike Beer, and Brien Bouyea, Communications Director for the National Racing Museum and Hall of Fame. They will be discussing such topics as the Hall of Fame Class of 2012 and how to physically evaluate a race horse, and then do a Kentucky Derby review and Preakness/Belmont preview.

At the conclusion of the event, which is free and open to the public, we will provide some door prizes, including Saratoga clubhouse seats, Embrace the Race apparel, and Hall of Fame passes. Because space at the Seven Horse is somewhat limited, if you wish to attend, please either send me a PM here or RSVP to events@embracethrace.com. Hope to see you there

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    truely wish I could attent but thanks so much for the invite!!!!