Bobby B

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Is a liar and a snake. Don't believe any of the bullshit he's pulling to save face. He fucked Martin in the worst way and now wants to blame him. Yeah right bob, you fucking d bag.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    It seems to me that if you are going in every morning and working a stable, with the promise of getting first call on the good ones, then that's a good deal. Something happened, and now Mike Smith is BB 's go-to-jock?

Seems that all this took place long before Garcia missed a few works. I don't know, but it looks as if BB just decided to go with Mike Smith for whatever reason.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Yeah he fucked the kid, the kid told him he was a cocksucker, and that was that. Mamma Kimbo was gonna be his too if I'm not mistaken.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    I dont blame the kid at all...he comes from making pizza to putting lucky in a hell of a spot to win the preakness..I think a lot of people saw this coming cause of the lack of mounts he was getting..one thing is to split ways but you dont have to talk shit..im pulling for garcia....especially on endorsement..
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Looks like BOB is fully recovered from his heart attack...back to his miserable old self...w2w
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Maybe "I'll Have Another" is the Baffert heart attack hunch play. I sure as fuck hope he does.