Delaware Park Monday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Got a good chance to pad our bankrolls on a otherwise non-racing Monday.

Race 8
Alw $39k NX3L F & M 3 up 6 f

#3 LuLu Wong, 5/2
Good looking 2yo winner was thrown to the wolves in late Dec 2011 when running 2nd at FG to Al Stahll's runaway winner Applauding(who was hurt by this effort and still on the shelf). Came up to OP for next and won with ease. Out next in Martha Washington Stakes and ran a good 3rd behind undefeated Okie Bred Now I Know, and graded stakes placed Amie's Dini.

She scratched out of a couple since but has kept a somewhat steady worktab. Her last few works since she got to Delaware are bullets.

Ownership was dissolved by way of a divorce and she now races under the name of ex-wife, who BTW is apparently now remarried. Nevertheless, I am informed that Aron Wellman of Eclipse made inquiries into picking this fillie up, but was unable to come to terms with the owners during the ongoing divorce proceedings.

LuLu finds a soft spot for her return and the presence of a TAP & Midwest runners will keep the price right. I know she is a 3yo going against a few older, plus she is trained by Hobby, ( two negative angles) but she is well spotted today!

OTHER PLAYS:

5th race---#4 Stratoridge, 5-1, is a $10k claimer from Kenny Smith/Toby Keith and is much better that this. WPS for sure.

Abundance of Jamie Ness/Midwest runners going today. WPS on all:

2nd---#2
3rd---#7
4th---#1
7th---#6
9th---#9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Lulu is 2/5 with 5 minutes to post. John is that you pounding it?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Got a good chance to pad our bankrolls on a otherwise non-racing Monday.

Race 8
    Alw $39k NX3L F & M 3 up 6 f

#3 LuLu Wong, 5/2
    Good looking 2yo winner was thrown to the wolves in late Dec 2011 when running 2nd at FG to Al Stahll's runaway winner Applauding(who was hurt by this effort and still on the shelf). Came up to OP for next and won with ease. Out next in Martha Washington Stakes and ran a good 3rd behind undefeated Okie Bred Now I Know, and graded stakes placed Amie's Dini.

She scratched out of a couple since but has kept a somewhat steady worktab. Her last few works since she got to Delaware are bullets.

Ownership was dissolved by way of a divorce and she now races under the name of ex-wife, who BTW is apparently now remarried. Nevertheless, I am informed that Aron Wellman of Eclipse made inquiries into picking this fillie up, but was unable to come to terms with the owners during the ongoing divorce proceedings.

LuLu finds a soft spot for her return and the presence of a TAP & Midwest runners will keep the price right. I know she is a 3yo going against a few older, plus she is trained by Hobby, ( two negative angles) but she is well spotted today!

OTHER PLAYS:

5th race---#4 Stratoridge, 5-1, is a $10k claimer from Kenny Smith/Toby Keith and is much better that this. WPS for sure.

Abundance of Jamie Ness/Midwest runners going today. WPS on all:

2nd---#2
    3rd---#7
    4th---#1
    7th---#6
    9th---#9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

The racing gods don't like that type of shit. It's amazing how well every Midwest horse runs - although you gotta stop betting them to show John.