Tough June 1 Belmont Card

BMB109BMB109 Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
what an ugly card. I'm on vacation so taking a couple shots before I go become a useful dad.

Race 1 is my fav longshot of the day to take a flyer on. #2 Veiled Profit - 4th start off a layoff and back on turf where all his wins have come. Last race was a total debacle in the mud so its a toss. Started the year with 2 sprints before the stretch out mud debacle so should be tight. Have to go back to last year to see any hope. Weak connections too but the field comes up weak unless Dutrow scratches in from the AE...in which case its a different story....hey they all have to win some time.

Race 4 babies...#7 Peeds in A Pod ships in, gets Castellano, 1st time shades and tuned up with a 2/38 35:3bg work the other day. Likely fav should be square enough though.

Race 9 #1 My Perfect Light...Castellano again but fits the condition well. Not crazy about the post but enough speed in front to hopefully save ground and come with a run. Distance may be a tad short.

That should be enough fun to check back in on later in the day.

Really appreciate this forum gang. #1 you guys share great info and #2 I like a place to put my thoughts down to keep myself honest :)

Good luck all

Comments

• BMB109BMB109 Member
    edited June 2012
    2nd-itus except for the baby who broke last and rushed into 21:3 opening quarter...and promptly spit the bit. WP on the longshot in 1st who apparently took money still left me less than break even...booooo