Belmont Full Card

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
For some reason won't let me post my card in here, I sent to DCAT to post for all. Have a great Belmont day and cash some tickets.

gl, fb

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Love all the updates good luck to you guys today!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I can't post it either, FB. I think this is the same problem that we've run into before; there's some word in your post that's getting blocked and won't allow the post to register. I've tried taking out several words that i thought might've triggered something (shit, weeds, exotics), but i can't get it to work.
    edited June 2012
    Looked at card till about 3am eastern, woke back up at 6am working on about 6 hrs of sleep the past two days. This is one tough CARD!!!!! There are at least 4-5 win contenders in these early grass races and it’s not a day to pony up on the chalks. I suggest swinging for the fences like the Yanks did to Santana last night. I will list my top picks in each race with no order of preference if not listed in the race.

Race 1

6-7-10-11

Race 2

Entry only if both run – W/P

Exotics

1-2-5-6

Race 3

#2 – Good Law – Will wire this field in this one turn 8f!!! WPS

Exotics

2 over 3-5-6-7-8-9 – Reverse as well.

Race 4

#11 – Longwood Lane – I was told about this one a while back and look for a huge effort off the bench from a soon to be stakes winner on the weeds.

Exotics

11 over 2-4-6-7-8-10-12 – Reverse in all 3 spots if playing tri and super!!!!

Race 5

#9 – Mr. Vantastic – WPS – Chose this one over Rosie as the price looks to be right. But Rosie scares the shit out of me on the weeds with her mount. She went back to In My Eyses over my pick.

Exotics

9 over 1-2-3-5-6-10 – Reverse in 2nd hole

Race 6

#9 – Inflation Target – WP – Is ready to explode today!!!!

Exotics

9 over all

Race 7

#1 – Pacific Ocean – WPS – From the sticky to the main BABE!!!!

Exotics

1 over all

Race 8

This is the type of the race 7 horse field with 3 short price horse’s and rest double digit odds. I’m playing a BOMB in this small field!!!!

#3 – Wallis – WPS – TOTE BUSTER

Exotics

3 over all – Reverse in 2nd hole

Race 9

#10 – Laurie’s Rocket – WPS – I see this race falling apart and this one was 2-1 and 3-1 in last two races. 20-1!!!!!!!!!!

10 over 1-2-5-6-7-8 – In all 3 spots

Race 10

#6 – Brilliant Speed – WP – Like this one today, just spoke with Neil D again this morning and he stated NO SPEED for his runner!!!!!

6 over 1-2-3-4-5-7

Race 11

The Belmont Stakes

#1 – Street Life – Connections are great people and they are high on this colt. Exotics.

#2 – Unstoppable U – Will stop or be pulled up after not switching leads. NO SHOT!!

#3 – Union Rags – Will he show up or is he all hype???? Will run huge!!! Win Contender!!!!!

#4 – Atigun – This one is my tote buster and The Frogman might stay a lot longer in this race than his previous mount. Julien will ride his ass off and this one is the Stay Thristy of this years race. Been at Belmont for a while and has trained like a beast is he fast enough?? Win Contender and TOTE BUSTER

#5 – Dullahan – Loved him in the Derby and Romans has basically has stated they have won this one already. I saw the oval yesterday and this is one big ass track. Should be ready to fire his best run down the lane on the turn, can’t play at 9/5!!! Exotics

#6 – Ravelo’s Boy – No Shot – Back to the Sunshine State!!!!

#7 – Five Sixteen – No Shot – Connections want to enjoy the day !!!!

#8 - Guyana Star Dweej – REALLY!!!!
    #9 – Paynter – The BUZZ HORSE and just don’t know why Baffert hasn’t been here earlier. I personally didn’t care for his gallops over Big Sandy. Exotics

#10 – Optimizer – Come on Coach, give this one a rest and put back on weeds. NO SHOT

#11 – I’ll Have Another - Up least we get to see him lead them out today!!!!

#12 – My Adonis – Breen is beaming and this one is going to the front and will take them as far as he can!!! Exotics

#4 – Atigun – WPS – A repeat for McPeek!!!!!

4 over 1-3-5-9-12 in all 3 spots.
    edited June 2012
    I can't post it either, FB. I think this is the same problem that we've run into before; there's some word in your post that's getting blocked and won't allow the post to register. I've tried taking out several words that i thought might've triggered something (shit, weeds, exotics), but i can't get it to work.

Just found it. The word was "selections".
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    We see EYE TO EYE in the 4th 6th & 10th...GOOD LUCK & GOOD RACING...w2w
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    All over Laurie's Rocket one of those horses I always play Ton of early speed in this race and he will come flying at the end singled him in p4 and p6 Good luck today
  • The MavenThe Maven Junior Member
    edited June 2012

Race 11

The Belmont Stakes

#1 – Street Life – Connections are great people and they are high on this colt. Exotics.

#2 – Unstoppable U – Will stop or be pulled up after not switching leads. NO SHOT!!

#3 – Union Rags – Will he show up or is he all hype???? Will run huge!!! Win Contender!!!!!

#4 – Atigun – This one is my tote buster and The Frogman might stay a lot longer in this race than his previous mount. Julien will ride his ass off and this one is the Stay Thristy of this years race. Been at Belmont for a while and has trained like a beast is he fast enough?? Win Contender and TOTE BUSTER

#5 – Dullahan – Loved him in the Derby and Romans has basically has stated they have won this one already. I saw the oval yesterday and this is one big ass track. Should be ready to fire his best run down the lane on the turn, can’t play at 9/5!!! Exotics

#6 – Ravelo’s Boy – No Shot – Back to the Sunshine State!!!!

#7 – Five Sixteen – No Shot – Connections want to enjoy the day !!!!

#8 - Guyana Star Dweej – REALLY!!!!
    #9 – Paynter – The BUZZ HORSE and just don’t know why Baffert hasn’t been here earlier. I personally didn’t care for his gallops over Big Sandy. Exotics

#10 – Optimizer – Come on Coach, give this one a rest and put back on weeds. NO SHOT

#11 – I’ll Have Another - Up least we get to see him lead them out today!!!!

#12 – My Adonis – Breen is beaming and this one is going to the front and will take them as far as he can!!! Exotics

#4 – Atigun – WPS – A repeat for McPeek!!!!!

4 over 1-3-5-9-12 in all 3 spots.

Thank you so much for giving out the #4 - when he ranged up in the stretch I thought my P4 was W-2 bound!! The trifecta payoff seemed somewhat light but regardless a nice hit - much appreciated!!
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I 2nd that....hit a $3 trifecta and a $1 super thanks to your views on Atigun and write up. Awesome work, hope you had a blast out there.