Floresinthelast

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited July 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
For all my old school players. David has been working this one for months and is very high on him.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    For all my old school players. David has been working this one for months and is very high on him.

Cha-Ching. I was having a brutal day too. This one looked dirty and paid damn near $40.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    John Sadler unveilled his Derby horse in the 4th. Demonic, a Bernardini colt, was the talk of the town and his even money odds were expected. No doubt he will be in search of valuable points from this point forward. Demonic is one to put in our watch list for sure!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Demonic ran back of pretty hot fractions for a 7f race--bid his time while running outside of the leaders--he was at least 5 or 6 wide coming out of the turn and gutted out a neck win while getting some encouragement from GoGo. He was a late March foal but he should get at least 2 or 3 more races in his attempt to garner points. improvement is expected next out? His gallop-out was ok but could have been better, but he certainly showed signs of wanting to go longer.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013

I was looking at the charts last night and saw this and the first thing I thought of was that's a Dirty angle. Congrats!!!!!
    edited January 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I was looking at the charts last night and saw this and the first thing I thought of was that's a Dirty angle. Congrats!!!!!

FB, Speaking of Andy. Certain "words" can be key. Wouldn't be surprised if he was on this one a little.

COLLATION Dec 22 SA 5 1:03.2H M FT B-
    Bit of an interesting drill drawing clear from a barnmate in 25.0, 51.0, working solo in 103.4 easy out in 116.3. Open gallop here.---Grade: B-
    edited February 2013
    FB, Speaking of Andy. Certain "words" can be key. Wouldn't be surprised if he was on this one a little.

COLLATION Dec 22 SA 5 1:03.2H M FT B-
    Bit of an interesting drill drawing clear from a barnmate in 25.0, 51.0, working solo in 103.4 easy out in 116.3. Open gallop here.---Grade: B-

This one returns in a 40k Starter tomorrow. I really think they'll win this condition (LOL, although SA's 3rd tomorrow is the toughest 40000S I've seen forever), then the state-bred 25kn1x before having any issues.

Square price for sure, but 5 of the 6 have legit shots tomorrow. Good luck David.
    edited February 2013
    This one returns in a 40k Starter tomorrow. I really think they'll win this condition (LOL, although SA's 3rd tomorrow is the toughest 40000S I've seen forever), then the state-bred 25kn1x before having any issues.

Square price for sure, but 5 of the 6 have legit shots tomorrow. Good luck David.

Collation pays $60 today. Came out of the key race and David dropped the whip last out. This fucking horse has made my year (joking, but its fun to get $600 back for $20).
    edited April 2013
    I think he's found a ceiling, but the most unappreciated horse of the meet goes tomorrow in a turf stakes over a mile and 1/8. Looks way too ambitious, but he's N1X eligible, willing to take a shot. Twenty bucks at least.
    edited April 2013
    I heard he's live in the last today. I'm alive in a few small doubles.
    edited April 2013
    This one is sneaky still. Nobody could close a lick on Saturday. This horse, Stylish in Black (?) might be worth something small again.
    edited July 2013
    Fuck yeah. If I can ever claim Singleinthelast (running @ Del Mar today), that's a perfect dam for my colt.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Fuck yeah. If I can ever claim Singleinthelast (running @ Del Mar today), that's a perfect dam for my colt.

Go for it, that's you all the way.. If u did the research and u know she's perfect wow
    Good job..

Who's your colt if u don't mine me asking,that's cool u own a horse, 1of my deams