I'm liking:

Izzy Rules, Rumor, She's Cheeky

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    jjohns7777 wrote: »
    I'm liking:

Izzy Rules, Rumor, She's Cheeky

Just FYI Rumor or She's Cheeky weren't entered in this race on tomorrow. The filly in this race that is set for a huge run in Teddy's Promise. Ron Ellis has this one busting out of her skin and she bounced in a big way last time out. Take the price tomorow and stay at the window to be the first one to collect when they cross the finish line.
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just FYI Rumor or She's Cheeky weren't entered in this race on tomorrow. The filly in this race that is set for a huge run in Teddy's Promise. Ron Ellis has this one busting out of her skin and she bounced in a big way last time out. Take the price tomorow and stay at the window to be the first one to collect when they cross the finish line.

I downloaded the PPS from some site I found in a Google search, just to put an entry on a facebook page. I guess I won't win this week. Now I understand why I'm the only person who had those two horses...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Upping. Using heavy with Izzy, Switch, and the over-rated American Lady. I'll make a very small win bet on the 1 so I don't kill myself.