Monmouth Race 10 for Sunday (Serena's Song S.)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I was given a bead on this filly sometime ago. Cost a ton at the sales and was put on the shelf with several issues. All the issues have been worked out and they have been pointing for this race for quit sometime. This filly have been working like a beast and is the longestshot in the race. She won't be as big as the ML tomorrow but will still be worth a wager as the price will be good as we have some big boys in this race with some nice runners as well. I recommend trying to score with this one in all fashion as she will pay big dividends in the doubles and pk 3's.

Race 11

5 - Street Crew

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Added Play at Belmont Park

Race 7

#11 - In Harm's Way
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Race 7

#11 - In Harm's Way

Got him with the 2 and 9 Thanks
    edited July 2012
    I was given a bead on this filly sometime ago. Cost a ton at the sales and was put on the shelf with several issues. All the issues have been worked out and they have been pointing for this race for quit sometime. This filly have been working like a beast and is the longestshot in the race. She won't be as big as the ML tomorrow but will still be worth a wager as the price will be good as we have some big boys in this race with some nice runners as well. I recommend trying to score with this one in all fashion as she will pay big dividends in the doubles and pk 3's.

Race 11

5 - Street Crew

Rated towards the rear with the big favorite and when it was time for the real running to start just wasn't in the same class or fast enough to pick up the pieces.
    edited July 2012

Race 7

#11 - In Harm's Way

Easy winner and looks to be one that could win back next time out.