Spa Reminders

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
My virtual stable alert has been going wild with horses I put in who will run this weekend.

On Friday race 5, msw 2yo fillies, #5 Kansas, 7/2, went down to her nose in last and still got up for 3rd in a determined effort. Violette and Zito have good ones in here too! #5wp and ex bx 2-3-5

In the feature Schuylerville, GIII 2yo fillies going 6 f, Race 9, #4 Can't Explain, 5-1, and #5 Fully Living, 4-1, are both big time fillies and deserve respect, but neither has come back to work really well after big efforts, same with the ones drawn on the inside. #7 So Many Ways, 5-1, is the fillie I will be playing big! Without going into detail, the owner really likes this one. Easy winner first out at Parx, she is a Pa. bred, and has come back to light up the track. Tony Dutrow trained and lures Javier to ride, who could have been on the TAP entry. A big sign, but even bigger is that owner is in Saratoga just to watch her run. I don't hear MM talk about her many nationwide, but she is glowing over this one!

On Saturday Coaching Club American Oaks, Race 10, #6 In Lingerie, 5/2, is just plain a star in the making. If any of these can run her down late going 1 1/8 then they are better than I think? She sat out the Mother Goose and has been pointing for this race. Local works are amazing! Large win wager on my card!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    My virtual stable alert has been going wild with horses I put in who will run this weekend.

On Friday race 5, msw 2yo fillies, #5 Kansas, 7/2, went down to her nose in last and still got up for 3rd in a determined effort. Violette and Zito have good ones in here too! #5wp and ex bx 2-3-5

In the feature Schuylerville, GIII 2yo fillies going 6 f, Race 9, #4 Can't Explain, 5-1, and #5 Fully Living, 4-1, are both big time fillies and deserve respect, but neither has come back to work really well after big efforts, same with the ones drawn on the inside. #7 So Many Ways, 5-1, is the fillie I will be playing big! Without going into detail, the owner really likes this one. Easy winner first out at Parx, she is a Pa. bred, and has come back to light up the track. Tony Dutrow trained and lures Javier to ride, who could have been on the TAP entry. A big sign, but even bigger is that owner is in Saratoga just to watch her run. I don't hear MM talk about her many nationwide, but she is glowing over this one!

On Saturday Coaching Club American Oaks, Race 10, #6 In Lingerie, 5/2, is just plain a star in the making. If any of these can run her down late going 1 1/8 then they are better than I think? She sat out the Mother Goose and has been pointing for this race. Local works are amazing! Large win wager on my card!

I liked Can't Explain in here, you're scaring me.
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited July 2012
    As a follow up. The Oklahoma chatter for the Opening Day card pretty much confirms John's points. Additional info is that TAP 2YO in the 3rd #3 Kimono is reported to have considerable breathing issues . Her ability may get her thru a 5F race but she has been VERY noisy in her works . She will be over-bet and one to look elsewhere on IMO. In R-5 Zito has Castellano on his 1ster. He is a 2% puncher w/ debut horses . The fact that Matt Musiker lines up Castellano for this one is all I need to know. In the Schuylerville R-9 John is on point with Anthony Dutrow's horse #7. The debut was a 8L victory . What should be noted is that the run up @ PARX is approx 30yds shorter than NYRA & CD races . The figs that she posted are dirtied up by the difference in the "running head start' other horses got in NY & KY.This gal will jog !
    Finally, Jimmy Bond's 9OWonderful #5 will be a spot play for me in the opener . He points to the Spa and he looks ready to pop
    edited July 2012
    DubyaB wrote: »
    As a follow up. The Oklahoma chatter for the Opening Day card pretty much confirms John's points. Additional info is that TAP 2YO in the 3rd #3 Kimono is reported to have considerable breathing issues . Her ability may get her thru a 5F race but she has been VERY noisy in her works . She will be over-bet and one to look elsewhere on IMO. In R-5 Zito has Castellano on his 1ster. He is a 2% puncher w/ debut horses . The fact that Matt Musiker lines up Castellano for this one is all I need to know. In the Schuylerville R-9 John is on point with Anthony Dutrow's horse #7. The debut was a 8L victory . What should be noted is that the run up @ PARX is approx 30yds shorter than NYRA & CD races . The figs that she posted are dirtied up by the difference in the "running head start' other horses got in NY & KY.This gal will jog !
    Finally, Jimmy Bond's 9OWonderful #5 will be a spot play for me in the opener . He points to the Spa and he looks ready to pop

Quality information.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    RACE 3 - I have been told that Eoin Harty runner in the 3rd is ready to explode. Kimono last work on the 16th was bad and actually finished two lengths behind workmate(Kauai Kate).

RACE 5 - I wouldn't leave Shugs runner off your tickets and would also use Kauai Kate from the TAP barn.

RACE 6 - Roise is on a live one for Maker in this race.

RACE7 - Timmy Hills brings in a live one and is ready to run a huge race today.

RACE 8 - Kirian has Crossbow ready to explode!!!!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    In the 6th, #13 Versailles Road draws in off AE list. If a 4-7-13 ex bx does not hit I would be stunned.

In the 7th--- #2 Cosmic Energy is a key play. Using with the #'s 2-5-7-10

You and I are off on race 5--I'm using the #5 over the 2/3 --2/3--1/7. Now watch the Roman's horse wire the field at 50-1?
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    DubyaB wrote: »

Oh he popped nice call!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012

Found some interesting stuff on So Many Ways. Must say however, i doubt it means much that Castellano is not on the Pletcher horse (Can't Explain), ebcause i doubt Pletcher would be looking to remove Lezcano after he just rode the filly to a 4-length win last time out (after a debut loss under a different rider, no less).

That being said, check this out:

So Many Way's June 26 drill came heads-up with Southern Honor, who came out of that drill to win by almost 8 lengths for Dutrow in blazing fast time (:50 and change).

Also, her July 14 drill came heads-up with Decisive Move, who most recently won a 3yo allowance race @ Monmouth on June 16.

Looks promising, thanks for the heads-up!
    edited July 2012
    Found some interesting stuff on So Many Ways. Must say however, i doubt it means much that Castellano is not on the Pletcher horse (Can't Explain), ebcause i doubt Pletcher would be looking to remove Lezcano after he just rode the filly to a 4-length win last time out (after a debut loss under a different rider, no less).

So Many Way's June 26 drill came heads-up with Southern Honor, who came out of that drill to win by almost 8 lengths for Dutrow in blazing fast time (:50 and change).

Also, her July 14 drill came heads-up with Decisive Move, who most recently won a 3yo allowance race @ Monmouth on June 16.

Favorite in the Double Will-Pays.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012

Well we didnt' get 5-1 but we cashed a nice winner from JG. I hammered this one BIG!!!!!!!
    edited July 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Well we didnt' get 5-1 but we cashed a nice winner from JG. I hammered this one BIG!!!!!!!

I got on. Exacta huge here, too. Thanks John, Dubya, and DC.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Wow did I hammer this one also. Thanks. To bad Crossbow couldn't get there the race before had a monster DD with the both of them. Onto Saturday.......
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012

Heads-up......Southern Honor is entered in the Saratoga Special today