Picks opening day saratoga

liguy3112liguy3112 Junior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Well good morning my racing friends its been awhile since i added to the conversation but i am adding my picks and some interesting things i researched in my picks anyways should be a good day of racing least if we can take home some cash so away we go.

race 1- many people are high on the #9 voodoo storm with are pal julien i think i drop him in a boxed pick but not convinced using #3 follow my footsteps #4 yankee fortune as loyal faithful yankee fan since 84 is 2 for 2 on turf also going to use the #6 foreign shipper from the pletcher barn here strong grass pedigree and miss naprivnik on #5 nine o wonderful.

boxing 3,4,5, 6 9 can go for $20 or $40 im feeling 40 on this what the hell but go however you want .

and using the all button in race 2 but a side bet of 1, 3, 5, 8, 12 boxed exacta in race 2.

race 3 like the pletcher entry #3 kimono here will use with 2,5, 8 ex n tri box

race 4 # 6 to win im on fence with 8 but may use n #2 has won here although in 2010 in oclm and # 5 off layoff last race may 2 like the angle had 2nd pl finish.

race 5 I like the #6 dominguez ridding with dutrow trainer jock n trainer looks appetizing using
6, 1, 2 , 5 ex box.

race 6 #5 taking a big drop here like #7 unaccountable since i am an accountant lol and long shot 6 slambino sounds like tony soprano taking a beating but what the heck with the servis entry #8 best actor

race 8 using a 4, 7 ex box and play4,7, 1 , 3 tri 6 scratched

race 9 # 1,2 4, 5

good luck my friend s today and hope we are get some $$$$$$$$.