Dutrow Alert!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Most of you probably know this already, but dickie Dutrow got hammered yesterday by the New York courts. He has 30 days to appeal decision where he enjoys a stay of the lower court ruling.

I don't know this for a fact, but based on what I witnessed today, every Richard Dutrow will be doped to the max. Check out race 6 or 7 from spa! Based on what I witnessed earlier today, I changed my plays late at the Spa and all Dutrow horses got part of the exotics.

I saw this years ago with Cole Norman and it was easy money!

Probably won't work every race, but a major play with cobra venom and Amazon Frog Juice.

BE ADVISED!!!!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    It was race 8---Pacific Ocean--go back and watch the replay of this race. I would bet that this horse comes back positive. But I'm just mad cause it cost me the pick 4. Nevertheless, he shot out and got stronger late when challenged. I'm just saying?
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Hmmm interesting I had Crossbow in that race and thought I was a winner coming around the far turn thinking pacific ocean was going to stop like he was supposed to but seemed to kick into another gear. I know the fractions were slow but c'mon these we're some very good horses in this race.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Dickie is a DICK...w2w
  • The MavenThe Maven Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    It was race 8---Pacific Ocean--go back and watch the replay of this race. I would bet that this horse comes back positive. But I'm just mad cause it cost me the pick 4. Nevertheless, he shot out and got stronger late when challenged. I'm just saying?

Amazing that the #1 and #7 were both off the board in that race. Me and a cast of thousands would have had the P4 if either of those two had won the race. Crossbow did look like a winner turning for home but could not even hold 2nd.
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited July 2012

I can't agree with you anymore .It skunked my Pk4 as well.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I played Pacific Ocean on Belmont Day and didn't get a run for my money. Yesterday I playd Crossbow WPS and was happy on the turn for home but he didn't finish like I thought he was and PO drew away with ease.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012

It's that powerful South American Joel Rosario juice.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Most of you probably know this already, but dickie Dutrow got hammered yesterday by the New York courts. He has 30 days to appeal decision where he enjoys a stay of the lower court ruling.

I don't know this for a fact, but based on what I witnessed today, every Richard Dutrow will be doped to the max. Check out race 6 or 7 from spa! Based on what I witnessed earlier today, I changed my plays late at the Spa and all Dutrow horses got part of the exotics.

I saw this years ago with Cole Norman and it was easy money!

Probably won't work every race, but a major play with cobra venom and Amazon Frog Juice.

BE ADVISED!!!!

Quite an interesting angle, thanks for pointing it out. Will be watching this for sure...