4th Race: #1/1a Larrys Vision/Flying Peagass

Grass Mounts:

Rosie: 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th

KD: 10th Race: #4 Sheerflakesforgold

Good Luck

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Race 1 - Victory Island two back worked with Kaui Kate that won first out on Friday. Was also told that Vicki's Dancer is ready to fire off the shelf.

Race 2 - Summer Front is the real deal on weeds and look for a cold exacta with Film Shot who I had last out at a huge price to finish 3rd.

Race 3 - Driven By Solar is coming into this event well prepared. Look for Litle Nick and Paco to make a run down the lane.

Race 4 - He's So Chic has been working head up with stakes type and is ready today. Don't let Hardshell get past you with his jock coming into the Spa for the ride.

Race 5 - Current Design is going to take a beating at the windows and is the class. But look for Zto to get off the shelf with Master of Markets at huge odds.

Race 6 - Palace for Mott is sitting on win first out today. The 5f work on the 9th indicates ready to fire out of the gate today. Clockers love Smokems Charm!!!!

Race 7 - Bunhead with Ortiz in the saddle are going to try and take them gate to wire today in a field without much pace. Going Going Gone and My Silver Lining are two live shots.

Race 8 - Mah Jong Madness is sitting on a big effort today at a nice price. Kimmel horse is primed as well and don't let Bakin with Cindy slip past you today.

Race 9 - Handsome Jack is going to sit the perfect trip today right behind the speed and pass them all down the lane. Have also been told that Romans runner is pretty live today.

Race 10 - Brad Cox has Gold Love ready to fire today. I know the clockers have a little tip on the McPeek runner Sheerflakesofgold today as well at a big price.

PS - The pk 6 will be hit today.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Cashed the 3rd in easy fashion along with a cold exacta. The roll continues from yesterday.