Javier Castellano

okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
What has happened to Javier Castellano? he has seemed to forget where the winners circle is, Ramon has seemed to find more recently!!!!:nono:

Comments

• DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited July 2012
    I think he has become soft. Musiker has handed him VERY live horses over the past 2 years to that end he thinks all these horse are push button winners . So I think he has taken his craft for granted particularly with his riding & pre-race preparation . What also should be noted TAP has not been ringing the bell lately either . He was very quiet in Belmont Spring /Summer meet. Castellano has become 1st call for that barn in the spring.
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    i THINK YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON THE BUTTON, HE STOPPED BEING HUNGRY... WAIT TILL JOHNNY VEE GETS BACK!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I would not be so quick to write him off yet.

His ride on Tiz sardonic was a beauty, and his efforts on Eden Is Burning and Into The Fray were good enough to win but his mounts just got beat today. He is first call for some of the best, but after all---this is Saratoga!!!

Thank goodness for Junior on a even money Lunar Victory---you don't want to know what I had on this one---

Eden's Moon & Lunar Victory made my week!!!

Moon Pie's for everyone!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    He high-5's like a fucking homo. In the winner's circle after that filly from PARX we bet, it was almost comical watching this homo high-5 the connections.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    He high-5's like a fucking homo. In the winner's circle after that filly from PARX we bet, it was almost comical watching this homo high-5 the connections.

:laughing: lol hahahahaah wow , HH5 funny, i see stuff like this happening
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Congratulations on your win, Javiers been first call for alot of trainers, but I like junior, jose and johnny vee better!