• IlovewinsIlovewins Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Race 6
    # 2 w/p/s
    # 3 w/p/s
    # 3 w/ 2/1/8 ex
    edited July 2012
    Why does it take so long for a moderator to view a post and allow it to appear in the forum joined and b. Ive just egan posting ,but my post have taken hours to appear. Whats up with that?
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Not meaning to sound in a grumpy way but i seriously doubt the moderator sits in front of the computer 24/7 just hoping a post will come across from a newbie
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    LOL...Isn't that his job? If you are new please try to post early in the morning.Your posts will definitely appear before POST TIME...I HOPE...GOOD RACING...w2w
    edited July 2012
    jhg
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Post winners and they will appear early !! LOL Srory just joking with you!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Dude, you have10 posts so far, and i think half of them are complaining about why your other 5 posts haven't been up sooner. Give it a rest. When i see the post, i approve it. As mentioned above, i'm sitting in front of the computer screen 24/7. Far from it.

If i (we) see that your posts are harmless, you'll be taken off post-review in due order. Same goes for any other new posters....
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Ilovewins wrote: »
    Why does it take so long for a moderator to view a post and allow it to appear in the forum joined and b. Ive just egan posting ,but my post have taken hours to appear. Whats up with that?

You should bet in the same pools as me. I would appreciate it.
    edited July 2012
    I wasnt complaining, just asking a question and I got the answer. NO BIG DEAL