Charles Town

pocketacespocketaces Junior Member
edited October 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone here regularly play Charles Town? My partnership group has two entered there this weeekend. Race 2 tonight (Peace Time) and race 7 tomorrow (Victory Morning).

I'd love to hear thoughts on the two races and invite you to check out our website, www.pocketacesracing.com.

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    Do they have a shot tonight? hope they like mud. Good luck
  • Paulie BatsPaulie Bats Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Charles town, Just wait for the real late move and bet that horse you'll always be right there.
    I'll be playing that track tonight. I'll look for your horse.
  • pocketacespocketaces Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Sorry I didn't get back earlier...building a new house and been away from the computer most of the afternoon and evening.

Tonight's race went about like we expected. Peace Time probably ran her best yet tonight. Contrary to her breeding, it looks like she needs some distance.

Victory Morning should win going away on Saturday. There probably won't be much value as she won her first time out by 12 and beat a couple of eventual stakes horses in April. Everybody seems to remember her and she gets bet down more often than not. She clipped heels and checked in the far turn last time out, or would have finished better. However, she is a very laid back horse and doesn't seem to have the ability or will to overcome a great deal of adversity...thus her extreme inconsistency.
  • Paulie BatsPaulie Bats Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Had a Great Night at CT on Friday. Got there in time for the 4th Race. Hit a couple of nice EX and $662 Tri in the last race. Should have caught the Sup in that one Just didn't play it. Had a $48 tri box and had the first four. Why didn't I box the Sup $3,400 and change.. Yes I like CT.
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    Thanks for the info; good luck tonight
  • pocketacespocketaces Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Extremely disappointed to say the least. Hope I didn't cost anyone too much.

www.pocketacesracing.com