2yo sets new track record @ Saratoga

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited July 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
The Asmussen filly Teen Pauline ran 5 furlongs in :56.53 today.

Unfortunately, i was on the second-place finisher My Happy Face, who went off @ 5/1 and finished over 10 lengths clear of the rest of the field. Tough beat there...

PS - Be advised, Teen Pauline was coming of seven straight drills with an unraced Dehere filly named Island Love Song.

Comments

• deadpaintdeadpaint Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    I watched this race, and it appeared the horse was somewhat geared down at the end. When I've seen horses run a time like that, they usually have an uncontested lead and kick off. This horse battled with the other horse until the top of the stretch and then blew the field away. As visually impressive as it was on paper.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Just realized that Island Love Song hasn't worked since July 11th. That really sucks. Hopefully it's something minor.
    edited August 2012
    My Happy Face is entered back today in Race 1.

PS - Island Love Song STILL hasn't returned to the worktab....not good :cry:
    edited January 2013
    The Asmussen filly Teen Pauline ran 5 furlongs in :56.53 today.

Unfortunately, i was on the second-place finisher My Happy Face, who went off @ 5/1 and finished over 10 lengths clear of the rest of the field. Tough beat there...

PS - Be advised, Teen Pauline was coming of seven straight drills with an unraced Dehere filly named Island Love Song.

Island Love Song finally returned to the worktab this week... :clap2:
    edited July 2013
    Updating this:

Island Love Song has been entered @ Monmouth on July 5th. Should be interesting...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Updating this:

Island Love Song has been entered @ Monmouth on July 5th. Should be interesting...

Ran second. Not bet-able. Also, these fucking guys on the Belmont channel sound like retards.