Saratoga Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
YTD: -$42.60

3rd Race: #7 Simon Eyes

7th Race: #6 Raise The Flag

10th Race: #1 Alpha

$20 to show on all grass mounts:

Rosie -$249 wow amazing she made the board on one of her mounts. She has 4 today 2nd, 7th, 8th and 11th

KDesm +$32.00 2nd Race: #2 Newfound Zapper

Good Luck

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    mike they said in the first with raison d'etat had being working nice and mott brought one back in the shipman stakes off a similar layoff..also the last work was over the grass and they said it was like the jockey weighed like 180lbs..5-2 ml decent play if he dont get hit hard.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    rayphil wrote: »
    mike they said in the first with raison d'etat had being working nice and mott brought one back in the shipman stakes off a similar layoff..also the last work was over the grass and they said it was like the jockey weighed like 180lbs..5-2 ml decent play if he dont get hit hard.

On it thanks. Hoping they stay on the turf today really like that 6 horse in the 7th
    edited July 2012
    want to know whats up with draw it....couldnt find a spot or prepping for something...has the class but does she like the turf.
    edited July 2012
    Not bad $5 $26 exacta got him wheeled in doubles. Starting to like that 7 in the 3rd even more with the favorite scr. As for the 7th not sure about Draw It love the breeding on the 6 Raise The Flag thinks she is going to be a good horse
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    hey mike i just heard on hrtv kent d off his mounts currently due to his son getting stung by a bee. . not sure if he will be returning but solis is on one of his mounts. check before your turf show wager
    edited July 2012
    north slope is taking a lot of play first out against a couple of horses that ran against good horses
    edited July 2012
    Simon eyes I sitting 5-1 with 5mtp prob go to 7/2 at post
    edited July 2012
    just played 7/69/1689 tri..in the 3rd....
    edited July 2012
    Yuck. Back to work!
    edited July 2012
    I think gallant fields in the 5th will get the trip here but i dont know if he is good enough. 8-1 right now so ill take a chance