Monmouth Race 4

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I have been real busy breaking down football for this coming year. I was watching Monmouth on Friday and in the 6th race they had a Wesley Ward filly that was less than odds on and I pulled up a form for that race and took a look at Steve Hobby's 1ster and said this one could run big first out, but was a little leary breaking from the rail. But said to myself Bravo will get her out good and let's see what happen. So I made a 50wps on her and low and behold did she run winning by 6 /12 on a hand ride and Ward's filly nowhere to be found and I get back $23.60 across the board. Well what I'm getting at is today he has a colt in race 4 that has been working heads up with this filly and last time finished ahead. Breaking from the rail again with Bravo in the saddle this one is listed at 6/1 on the ML and we won't get that but should get a decent price. Let's see if lighting can strike twice!!!!!!

#2 - CHARISMATIC PULPIT

PS - Book mark I'mclassyandsassy as she is a stone cold runner.

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Speaking of football Ive got the Irish at 40-1 along with Georgia at 20-1 to win it all
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I have them working together once on July 4. Was there another time?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Ran third @ 7/1. Checked hard off the leader's heels coming down the backstretch; that didn't help.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I have them working together once on July 4. Was there another time?

I thought I saw them work in tandem on May 31st. The check at the 3/8ths hurt in a big way.