2yo filly out of Magnificience

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Just ran across an unraced A.P. Indy filly out of Magnificience, if you guys remember her. One of the most impressive young fillies i've ever seen. Unfortunately, she was done in by injury.

Can't wait to see this filly run. If she's half as good as her mom was, she'll be tough. Been working with the Abertrani filly (Korat) who's entered in Saratoga's 5th race today. Wouldn't mind seeing that one run well, though they all might be running for second behind Corail in that race.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I went to a couple of very nice farms yesterday. Breeding season in full swing down here. I think I saw the next Invasor?

Corail was put on the shelf for a short period of time due to a minor hoof bruise. No big deal and her last work signals her fitness! Her workmate, Can't Explain, dusted some of these in her last out and if Corail does not fall to her face coming out of the gate, she will have an easy trip today. I would expect Johnny to get her out well and let her run to her ability, which would certainly be enough to take care of these. 6/5 may be a gift? She makes for an east single in the pick 6 sequence!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Corail was put on the shelf for a short period of time due to a minor hoof bruise. No big deal and her last work signals her fitness!

That's the only negative i saw; she has several 2-week gaps in her worktab. Nice to see the bullet last time out, though i suspect that's part of the resaon she's listed @ 9/5 here.
    Her workmate, Can't Explain, dusted some of these in her last out...

Corail has worked with no less than 3 winners already, the other two being I Am Discreet and Park City.
    edited August 2012
    The double prices are currently suggesting around even-money on Corail.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    The double prices are currently suggesting around even-money on Corail.
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Corail is up next. Based on the Double will pays I think EVEN money or 6/5 looks probable. I'm alive in some big pick 3's, really don't want to have to bet a 6/5 shot in a race that loaded, but I will if I have too.

LOL. Lets make this the Corail thread. Opened @ EVEN Money. I'm alive big time (from my boy Joel), lets get lucky betting chalk.
    edited August 2012
    Currently the 7/5 favorite, but also the THIRD CHOICE in the place pool? Wonder how that'll turn out...
    edited August 2012
    Currently the 7/5 favorite, but also the THIRD CHOICE in the place pool? Wonder how that'll turn out...

Went to 4/5 loading. Big money talking.
    edited August 2012

Big money winning. Cheers boys.
    edited August 2012

That must have been John's bet, lol.
    edited August 2012
    Back to the thread title for a second. That horse (Korat) who ws working with the Magnificience filly showed nothing at all. Not encouraging as far as that one is concerned. The name is Artfully, btw.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope it was JG, wallet that brought to 4/5 and not my $200. Thanks for the play and another FREE MONEY Play From HRT!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I hope it was JG, wallet that brought to 4/5 and not my $200. Thanks for the play and another FREE MONEY Play From HRT!!

Lol yeah same here. I also had $200 to win.