I might have been an idiot,

ShowDoughShowDough Banned
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Making a large show bet on Jumpers. But for all you idiots betting on Pletcher at even money. You're dumber than me!! 3rd race. Joe Vann

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Who the fuck would make a bet on Joe Vann, when this one time stakes winner is being dropped into a $20k fire sale race. His connections do not need the purse money and the clm price screams out problems!!!

Was Joe Vann claimed???

Didn't think so. But I don't know? Nevertheless, there are certain things that you need to look beyond and the race today with Joe Vann is typical of a race where you just need to look beyond PP's and take a good look at the MONEY!!!
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Linda Rice Claimed Joe Vann
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Not alot of even money or below the payline horses are worth the risk BUTTT..... there are a decent amount of them that is like taking candy from a baby to double or near double your money. That is a no brainer bet and also bet against. Johns winner yesterday was like candy no matter if it were under pletcher, rice, the assman, etc...and Joe Vann was an obvious bet against no matter pletcher, rice, assman etc.... Just saying do not overlook a very good bet because of an owner you, me and others dont care for. If it burns that much inside pass on the race or the P3, P4 or P6.....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Are we talking about Corail? Pretty sure that one had better than a 50% chance at winning yesterday...
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I was yes. Corail was a near must play