Thinking Dirty Thoughts.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I just need a thread to say random shit in without fucking up the whole board.

#1 - Joel Rosario is missing out on so much free money at Del Mar. Very poor rides are winning big $$$ races. The Anchor had a FIVE (5) WIN DAY! Oh, and the 5 in parenthesis is for all you lawyers who do that occasionally - with noticing.

#2 - New baby horses are BY the STALLION, OUT of the MARE. Seen this a few times recently backwards.

#3 - The gamble of the Saratoga meet was landed a few days back in a CLM20k N2L over the turf by a 6YO mare making her second start. She was ridden superbly by Julien, and was bet from 12-1 to 6-1. Forgot the name.

#4 - Palice Malice looks like the real deal. Good Luck JG.

#5 - We've had very good info lately. Let's keep up the good work boys.

#6 - That FOUR (4) horse entry show FAIL this week was awesome. As rude as I was, It really made my day, thank you.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    The horse I mentioned from Saratoga was named GIANT SLEEP, in the 7th on AUG 1st. Claimed by very astute owner Ken Ramsey (most likely from a little Julien tip off, or for the pedigree which looked to be worth more than 20k breeding). Horse actually paid $19 bucks, and I imagine Mr. Ramsey had a piece of that as well. Also note our boy Irad (who has been hitting on some huge ones) completed a $200 exacta in here.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Good stuff like the random shit thread!
  • BMB109BMB109 Member
    edited August 2012
    Awesome stuff Dirty!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    My fun time is almost over. Leaving 52 degrees for 108 hell's inferno and still no rain! What good are the Indians worth? Cherokee rain dances and still nothing! My deal on a Argentine colt fell through. The costs of doing a sale on another continent are a bit much.

I will attempt to address Dirty's random thougts by paragraph number:

1. Joel Rosario is doing much better in NY than I thought he would. And, canned the "Love Man" in favor of Ron Anderson. He will now do even better. He may even get three(3) to four(4) good live mounts per day?

2. Is this directed to me? I'm as guilty as anyone about switching around the sire/dam progengy crap. But I just suppose everybody knows what I'm talking about, so "Get off the Rag, and deal with it!

3. Plenty of good gambles lay ahead!

4. If Palice Malice runs well today we may see him next in graded stakes, maybe the Hopeful in September, but he would have to run at least 2nd today. 6 1/2 will help but he still needs more ground. This could be a great summer afterall with the Arlington Million trip followed up wit a Spa appearance!

5. Ditto

6. This show bet crap is wearing thin! I'm not spending this much time on this sport just to win beer money. Don't mean to come across like some "Big Shot", but come on, Show money???

Till next time,
    Adios!
    edited August 2012
    Hey JG you say 108 degrees hmmm you coming up to the spa cause it feels like 108 here today Stopshoppingmaria 1/9 with 25 mins Togo bridge jumpers are out
    edited August 2012

2. Is this directed to me? I'm as guilty as anyone about switching around the sire/dam progengy crap. But I just suppose everybody knows what I'm talking about, so "Get off the Rag, and deal with it!

LOL. No, I've been letting you do it for years.
    edited August 2012
    Whoooooo
    edited August 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Whoooooo

Did you hit the first, or just get out of the car?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I see no reason why Palace Malice shouldn't run big today. In addition to the super debut performance a few weeks ago, he's come back to work heads-up with the older graded stakes winner Rule (entered in today's Grade 1 Whitney, btw). Not to mention, Pletcher is winning practically every 2yo race in sight right now. What are you worried about???

PS - Worth mentioning though that the McLaughlin trainee (#6 Thane) is coming off a heads-up gate drill with Fortify, who happens to be running in Race 3 today. So if Fortify looks good (and let's hope he doesn't), then you might react accordingly.
    edited August 2012
    No had all other excpet the favorite to show along with a $50 dd 1-10 dutrow sucks
    edited August 2012
    PS - Worth mentioning though that the McLaughlin trainee (#6 Thane) is coming off a heads-up gate drill with Fortify, who happens to be running in Race 3 today. So if Fortify looks good (and let's hope he doesn't), then you might react accordingly.

Well now. That changes things a bit...
    edited August 2012
    Well now. That changes things a bit...

Yeah. And they went very fast.

We (You) found a bet and a good exacta IMO.
    edited August 2012
    We'll see. I hope so.

FWIW, Fortify worked .02 slower than the unraced Circle City on July 7. Thane then worked heads-up with Circle City the following week.

Fortify was also showing a drill with the unraced Transparent on July 14, so another couple to watch for there (especially Circle City, should Thane run well also).
    edited August 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

#1 - Joel Rosario is missing out on so much free money at Del Mar. Very poor rides are winning big $$$ races. The Anchor had a FIVE (5) WIN DAY! Oh, and the 5 in parenthesis is for all you lawyers who do that occasionally - with noticing.

#4 - Palice Malice looks like the real deal. Good Luck JG.

Well Joel switched agents already. And the Palace Malice is a beast.
    edited August 2012
    Dirty Swagg had a horrible trip at Del Mar today. Put this one in your stable.