2YO Saratoga August 9th

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Pletcher has a 2YO Firster, Overanalyze, By Dixie Union, who is a force with juveniles. Worked big from the gate on the 2nd.

If this one shows up, watch out for Unabashed who has been working by his side, and actually out worked Overanalyze at 5 Furlongs.

Comments

• justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Won impressively paying $3.20.

Now watch out for Unabashed. Will be another tough 2 Yr old.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    any time frame on when he will be going..
    edited August 2012
    No timeframe as of yet, but according to workout pattern, hopefully within a week or 2 after that gate blowout. Will post as soon as I see something.
    edited August 2012
    Jackpot!!!

Unabashed is entered in Race 1 at Saratoga tomorrow August 17th.

9-5 ML and should HAMMER this field! Probably best price you'll see for awhile!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Jackpot!!!

Unabashed is entered in Race 1 at Saratoga tomorrow August 17th.

9-5 ML and should HAMMER this field! Probably best price you'll see for awhile!

Thank you. Literally just started on Saratoga for tomorrow, and that name rang a bell.
    edited August 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Thank you. Literally just started on Saratoga for tomorrow, and that name rang a bell.

I'm very curious about the #1 horse Ruby Lips. Appears to be carefully spotted, as this on shows up TWICE on the scratch board. She was also featured on our list of the top 20 fillies to watch going into the meet.

Anybody have any additional info here?
    edited August 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Winner, Ruby Lips for the exacta. Nice.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Surprised this one paid as much as it did. Thought she would get bet a lot harder. Actually saw her as high as 4/1 in the early wagering. Plenty happy with the eventual $5.60 payout.

Nice thread btw, Justin! :toast:
    edited August 2012
    Thank you, and dirty shirt, thanks for the exacta! Hopefully we can find more of these gems more often
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Nice call!
    edited August 2012
    Thank you, and dirty shirt, thanks for the exacta! Hopefully we can find more of these gems more often

No, thank you. Honestly, I was gonna bet Ruby Lips. I settled for no win bet on either, just the exacta box.