Del Mar Race 3 for Thursday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
As I stated in another thread been in the mountains with my family for 8 days back in the saddle today with some quality info on some NFL Pre-Season games for this weekend and a big info from the Autrey barn on his runner in the 3rd at Del Mar for all. Have been told Cody has this one primed for a big run today and we should be sitting in the winners circle after this race.

Del Mar

Race 3

Falling Knife - wp

PS: A little bird down south chirped in my ear today that in Race 9 at Calder the #2 is super live.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I'll include on the P5. From National Turf:

FALLING KNIFE Aug 5 DMR 4 :48.3H M FT C+
    Tad sideways late while asked some in 23.4, 48.3. Let's see a better finish.---Grade: C+
    FALLING KNIFE Jul 22 DMR 5 1:00.2H M FT C+
    Asked late with barnmate Mojo Workin in 36.3, 100.2. Tries hard; let's see some racing.---Grade: C+
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    FB: At Calder, Toby C has the 2 on top also.

Any football for tonight?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Jerman wrote: »
    FB: At Calder, Toby C has the 2 on top also.

Any football for tonight?

Posting pre season @fbwinners on twitter. Went 3-1last night.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    As I stated in another thread been in the mountains with my family

Beverly Hillbillies Theme Song - YouTube
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    You're betting pre-season football, FB? I can't bring myself to touch that stuff.

The only thing i thought of regarding pre-season betting this year was that perhaps the Jets might be a good play, as i would expect the first-string combo of Sanchez/Tebow to play much deeper into the game than the other teams' starting QB, with perhaps the Jets' first-string offense sticking around to play a little with Tebow as well. Not sure if this theory has any validity, but i guess we'll find out soon enough. Not betting it myself, just more a hunch than anything else.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    You're betting pre-season football, FB? I can't bring myself to touch that stuff.

The only thing i thought of regarding pre-season betting this year was that perhaps the Jets might be a good play, as i would expect the first-string combo of Sanchez/Tebow to play much deeper into the game than the other teams' starting QB, with perhaps the Jets' first-string offense sticking around to play a little with Tebow as well. Not sure if this theory has any validity, but i guess we'll find out soon enough. Not betting it myself, just more a hunch than anything else.

I have had tremendous success betting Pre-Season in my career. I'm all over it right now reading coached quotes and other info that is big in pre season games.