HRT Forum NFL Season Win Selection

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Over the past 10 years I have crushed the NFL Season win totals posted by sports books. I have came across some gems the past 5 years and have made some big licks on these wagers. I have come across another one that is stong and the line will move in the next few weeks as this team is more exposed as the NFL Pre-Season continues. This team is playing in a division where all divison teams will be better this year and when you are going into a season without knowing who your QB is you are looking a big problems. I can go on and on about this team but I have to get back to breaking down the NFL Pre-Season for this weekend and extend my 3-1 record from last night. This play below in my biggest single wager of the NFL season at this time. I cannot see no way the Cards are a 7 win team. I grade them at 4-12 maybe 5-12 if they are lucky.

@fbwinners for NFL Pre Season selections

Arizona under 7 -45

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    This line will move soon. This is a bad football squad.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I played this at under 7 also when you gave it out. After looking at there schedule I honestly think we still have a shot at this or least a push. This team is terrible and have been exposed they have no offensive line there QB's are getting killed. Made some big wagers the last few weeks against them after seeing the way they played in SL.
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I do hope you don't mind me jumping into your topic, but looking at there remaing games 6 is the most wins they will have.

10/29 home SF 49ers= loss
    11/4 @ GB= loss
    11/18 @ ATL= loss
    11/25 St.Louis= win
    12/2 @ Jets= loss
    12/9 @ Seattle= win
    12/16 Detroit= loss
    12/23 Bears= loss
    12/30 @ SF= loss * if SF has locked up home field then ??

Good luck to you both.
    edited October 2012
    I don't think SF will have it locked up with the way NyG and Atl have been playing. Wow you gave them the win at Seattle
    edited October 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Over the past 10 years I have crushed the NFL Season win totals posted by sports books. I have came across some gems the past 5 years and have made some big licks on these wagers. I have come across another one that is stong and the line will move in the next few weeks as this team is more exposed as the NFL Pre-Season continues. This team is playing in a division where all divison teams will be better this year and when you are going into a season without knowing who your QB is you are looking a big problems. I can go on and on about this team but I have to get back to breaking down the NFL Pre-Season for this weekend and extend my 3-1 record from last night. This play below in my biggest single wager of the NFL season at this time. I cannot see no way the Cards are a 7 win team. I grade them at 4-12 maybe 5-12 if they are lucky.

Arizona under 7 -45

We were very unlucky the first 4 weeks as I stated above this is one bad football team. Soemtimes you make the right wager and just come up on the losing side. I think the push is the more likely than the outright win.

fb
    edited October 2012
    CigarShop wrote: »
    I do hope you don't mind me jumping into your topic, but looking at there remaing games 6 is the most wins they will have.

10/29 home SF 49ers= loss
    11/4 @ GB= loss
    11/18 @ ATL= loss
    11/25 St.Louis= win
    12/2 @ Jets= loss
    12/9 @ Seattle= win
    12/16 Detroit= loss
    12/23 Bears= loss
    12/30 @ SF= loss * if SF has locked up home field then ??

Good luck to you both.

The key to winning this wager is after this week they play there next 4/5 on th road!!!!! I see them beating the Lions on 12/16 and maybe winning on the road at the NY Jets. The St. Lou game is also a key game as well. If they lose the next 3 against SF,GB, and Atl that will have them on a 6 games losing skid and then you will have a team in complete downard spiral.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I gave this play out to my buddies at the pool hall and you can't imagine the shit I have taken, especially when the Cardinals started out going 4-0 or whatever. Yet, the wheels have fallen off and the end is in sight. I don't see them beating the Lions, and they sure as hell won't beat my JETS if the JETS can get a lone field goal.

I started out my career in litigation with an old judge, and you could always tell if you won or lost your case when he began giving his opinion. If he started out telling you the facts favored you on certain points in the case---you were DEAD!!!.. The Judge would finish up telling the other party what favored the other side and then announce his opinion.

Same for the Cardinals. Start out good and fall flat on their face. Do not give up so easily on this wager. We still have two games to give them, and I'm not sure they will even get one!!!
    edited October 2012
    How much shit you think I get from about sixty people when they came out ofvthe blocks 4-0. They should of lost
    NE and Mia, you know how well I have been doing this year in football and still have people tell me they are having losing year. Stating losing on parlays and teasers. I can give quality selections but can't bet for you. I think we have a big chance.
    edited October 2012
    Funny I had a guy from work play this for me when he was in Vegas he also played it and they had been giving hell the first few weeks. Very quiet now. We are also sitting on 2 BCS tickets Georgia and ND. Think Oklahoma ends that hope for ND this weekend
    edited November 2012
    The key to winning this wager is after this week they play there next 4/5 on th road!!!!! I see them beating the Lions on 12/16 and maybe winning on the road at the NY Jets. The St. Lou game is also a key game as well. If they lose the next 3 against SF,GB, and Atl that will have them on a 6 games losing skid and then you will have a team in complete downard spiral.

This is the key game as I stated above they are on a six game losing streak. If somehow the Rams that played the Niners two weeks ago shows up here we have a big shot!!! I hope they stay with Ryan Lindley again this week at QB that only helps us in a big way. This is one bad team as Atlanta had 5 int's and they still couldn't beat them!!!! Let's pull this one home!!!!
    edited November 2012
    Well we I get my wish as they have announced that Ryan Lindley will start this week against the Rams.
    edited November 2012
    If the Jets without Tebow as he will be inactive with sore ribs can win on Sunday we will be a few steps closer!!! The Cards will be on a 8 game losing streak and will have to win out for us to lose this wager that should be cashed as of now!!!!

Let's CASH IT!!!!

Last 4 after this week

@Seattle

Lions

Bears

@Niners
    edited November 2012

Arizona under 7 -45

As stated above the QB's they have used this regular season. A team in shambles.

John Skelton

Kevin Kolb

John Skelton

Ryan Lindley
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I'm starting the Jets defense in a couple of fantasy leagues. Hoping for another couple of Pick 6's by Lindley this week, lol.
    edited November 2012
    I'm starting the Jets defense in a couple of fantasy leagues. Hoping for another couple of Pick 6's by Lindley this week, lol.

Yeah been doing the same with the defenses against Arizona since they beat NE. Expect in our league tried to start defenses that were on a bye every week. Oh yeah I'm coming for you DC I'm winning that league after a 0-7 start :)
    edited December 2012
    If the Jets without Tebow as he will be inactive with sore ribs can win on Sunday we will be a few steps closer!!! The Cards will be on a 8 game losing streak and will have to win out for us to lose this wager that should be cashed as of now!!!!

Let's CASH IT!!!!

Last 4 after this week

@Seattle

Lions

Bears

@Niners

We the Detroit Cubs couldn't keep the streak alive for us!!!! I really thought the Cards would lose 10 straight. Well it's up to Chicago and San Fran for us to cash the ticket!!!!!!!
    edited December 2012
    We cashed and no one can talk shit now.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    We cashed and no one can talk shit now.

Nice rally. Seemed like destiny. One thing I will say is that Larry Fitz is a class act. Imagine an Ochocinco type in that situation.
    edited December 2012
    I'm still sitting on ND at 40-1 hope they show up next week. Future play next season in the NFL will be all on Carolina. Over in wins , winning the NFC and Super Bowl if this team had any idea how to close out games in the beginning of the season they would be in the playoffs this year.