Saratoga Sunday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Have to post these early heading to SPA very early in the A.M.

YTD: -$91.00

1st Race: #10 Notesfromabroad Linda Rice is overdue for a 5 1/12 turf winner what better way then with this runner first on the grass.

6th Race: #3 Distortion Was actually somewhat well backed in her last at 6-1 considering she was running against and got trounced by heavily favored and runaway winner Kauia Katie. Lost all shot with gate problems in that race along with running wide all over the track. Comes back here with the blinkers on and would love to get the 6-1 odds again.

11th Race: #3 Spurious Precision Best bet of the day/meet so far. Think this horse came out of what will be one of the most competitive MSW at Saratoga. Was very impressed with the last workout and it shows this horse is ready to roll. Odds should creep up in my favor with 2 TAP horses in the race one of them the favorite. Will stalk the speed and takeover in the stretch and pull away!!!!!

$20 to show on all grass mounts

KDesm +$20.00

Race 2: #13 English Notes

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    In the 1st---#5 Saguaro Blossom popped up on my stable alert. However, I failed to make any comment and cannot remember why I put this horse on my watch list. I think someone on HRT said something but I can't remember. Any help appreciated! Works are better than average and debut on turf.

In the 6th---I got burned last out on Zito's Distortion, who ran one of the worst races ever run at the Spa. Completely freaked at the gate and made a hard right turning for home and damned near went into the stands for a bowl of chowder. Blinkers on may help and his works are super speedy--yet, going to take much improvement 2nd out to overcome being very green.

kaui Katie should regress today off a big debut, but she will still be tough to run down?
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Still going with the 10 in the first even though it's an off the turfer.