Monday at the Spa

ShowDoughShowDough Banned
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 2: 4-Carameaway-goes from Turf to dirt, gets Ramon back. trainer hits at 20% with this move.

Race 4; 2-Countknickerbocker- going against winners the first time, but J.Leparoux sticks with the horse.since Domino switched this horse to the turf his numbers have really turned around.

Race 9: 7-Spun Cap- E.Caramori ships in.since her win 6/29 at CD,she has 3 solid works.
7/17 3F 35.1 1/14; 7/26 4F :48 1/6. 8/2 4F :49.4 6/15.

Good luck to you ALL! 5/13

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Going against you in Race 2. Hope you run second though....good luck on the other two plays.
  • ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited August 2012
    So far so good today: Race 2: 4-Carameaway 3rd. $ 5.00 show. Race 4: 3- Countknickerbocker $ 8.00 to show. Now I'll double up on the 9 th!

I do hope you're all having a good day also!
    edited August 2012
    What a nice way to end the week.race 9: 7-Spun Cap $ 6.70 to show.

That was a 3/3 day. And ends my week with 5 in a row. 8/16 now. Not good but getting better.

Now off to study Delmar for Weds. I'm open to everyone's help. Not to strong out West.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    ShowDough wrote: »
    What a nice way to end the week.race 9: 7-Spun Cap $ 6.70 to show.

That was a 3/3 day. And ends my week with 5 in a row. 8/16 now. Not good but getting better.

Now off to study Delmar for Weds. I'm open to everyone's help. Not to strong out West.

How's the weather in Ukraine? Just kidding - nice show selections today. Hope you bet a parlay today.
    edited August 2012
    Ukraine, not sure. Mr. Dirtyshirt I am a creature of habit, be it good or bad.
    My parlay bet is the first wager everyday. Then I adjust.
    Thank you for your compliment, but in this game it's ride the good waves and tread water in the bad weather.
    Until Weds.