Saratoga Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
YTD: -$124.40

Race 4: #6 Holden On Didn't even bother to look at the rest of the card after this one was entered. Another horse that comes out of that key MSW which was won by Spurious Precision who in turn came back to win the Special back on Sunday. Also note the 2nd place finisher in that MSW race also came back to win on Thursday. Don't think Holden On ever had a real chance to run his race that day finishing 5th and running an even race. Came out of that race and has had 2 very nice workouts. Loses the services of Dominguez to Arlington but picks up very capable Castellano. Don't want to steal JG's thunder from this horse cause he did give him out in that maiden race but this horse looks very live in this spot today. Got a first timer from Johnny V/Tap and a few from some big name trainers which can hopefully keep his price up!!!! Big!

$20 to show on all grass mount

KDesm +$35.00 2 mounts today 2nd and the 5th.

Good luck

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    alright mike let me know what you like in the sword dancer because I honestly have no opinion in the race...have you looked over arlington any cause they got a nice couple races where you could get a price..I also saw a horse in a graded stakes that ran 6th in a claiming 18k race....
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    -Honestly don't like anything in the Sword Dancer

- Arlington Im going to play these:

7th #5 Lake Drop Always play the Dom/Motion combo. Years ago it was a big $$$ maker when Dom wasn't one of the top jockeys. They also have one going in the 5th don't really like that on at 9/5 so it will probably win.

9th #10 Soonerette

10th #7 Aruna

11th #4 Little Mike and #7 Wilcox Inn

- As for Alpha, damn most likely will be 8/5 was hoping for higher odds but this horse is at his best finally and should roll against these