Arlington and Saratoga 8/17

ShowDoughShowDough Banned
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Morning, what a day for racing! May all of our horses and Jockeys be safe.

Arlington

Race 1: 2-Sweet Luca-she is 4/5 over the AP track. she has a nice closing kick.

Race 2: 3-Godard-the "other" Proctor horse, his first race over the course and he won.
Race sets up for his closing style.

Race 4: 1-Beyond Compare-Proctor has a nice entry here. Albarado rides him again. His first race he broke slowly and tired. Had 4 works since that race.
1A-Self Confident- a son of Dynaformer, has Julien Leparoux up. Looks like a nice horse

Race 7: 6-Suntracer-Just got up in his last race,Last 3 over this turf he is 1st,2nd,3rd.

Race 8: 7-Bayrir-This French invador comes in on a 2 race winning streak, after today 3.

Race 10: 8-Marketing Mix-My BEST BET of the day,she has won 3/4 this year. Has a win over the course. Another win for Proctor today.

Race 11: 3-Afsare-I see him sitting right off of Little Mike and blowing by him in the stretch.

All my bets at AP will be Win,Place, and Double up on Show.

Saratoga:

Race 2: 7- Lemon Drop Dream-C. Knock in today. Very nice 1st start has had 4 works since then. Stretching out I feel will go wire to wire.

Race 4: 5-Titletown Five- D. Wayne 0-fer the meet. His first win and at a nice price.

That's it...as always good luck to everyone today.

Comments

• ShowDoughShowDough Banned
    edited August 2012
    Saratoga Race 2: 7-Kemon Drp Dream $ 2.50 to show. Race 4-5-Titleown Five $ 3.60 to show.
    So 2/2 for the day but no money.

Arlington Park

Race 1: 2-Sweet Luca $ 5.20 3.60

Race 2: 3- Godard 4th

Race 4: 1-1A. 4th and 5 th

Race 7-Scratched

Race 8: 1st. $. 8.40 $ 4.80. $ 3.60
    edited August 2012
    Race 10- Marketing Mix what a tough beat $ 4.60 $ 3.40
    Now I just make a substantial show bet only.hope you're all winning!
    edited August 2012
    Not a bad day at AP. 5 bets made.

1-winner, 2 -2nds and 2-off the boards. I did turn a profit and 2/2 at Saratoga. I do hope you all had a good day also.