Saratoga August 22nd

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1- 8 Sandy'z Slew
Limehouse offspring have won 4 of 9 races with 1st timers this yr, J-T combo has won 3 of 8 starts, and seems to be live from typical Schosberg pattern. Could get upwards of 10-1,

Comments

• DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2012
    Also one to strongly consider is Contessa's horse #1 Goodtolook who has been working like a good horse since he got here. The Aug 18th move was particularly good :34.2 with the last Q in :23.2. Not really confident with Cohen or the rail position. I've been watching this one on the Oklahoma track in the AM for several weeks now and I am confident
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    The Contessa firster may be just fast enough to out-run that rail draw? Little Davey in the saddle doesn't bother me at all!
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2012
    Agreed
    edited August 2012
    Schosberg firster records are weak, nevertheless, #8 Sandy'z Slew was a pretty expensive Timoniom purchase and went in 10.2 at sale. Works are good and Johnny V aboard only looks better. Ex Bx 1-3-8 looks inviting?
    edited August 2012
    the #1 Contessa opened up very short---Red Flag Sign!

tri key 1 over -3/7/8

Good Luck To All!
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2012
    I have made it known in the past I have horses with Bruce Brown . He very much likes his horse # 3 Meet the Mets. He thinks he may need to go longer but he is live nonetheless. As I also stated before whenever Castellano is on a Brown horse consider this horse well thought of.
    BTW Cool name for a horse owned by a Mets fan for this Grand Slam off-spring. Too bad they're a bad team
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2012
    I forgot to include this in my previous post . Meet the Mets is a half to R Betty Graybull She was a neat filly who was won as a 2yo & won at Saratoga
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Placed $7.00-$3.80

Nice call on the $55.00 EX
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    this is what im talking about..what was it a 6 or 7 horse field and you guys nailed a 55$ ex...nice info guys..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    DubyaB wrote: »
    I have made it known in the past I have horses with Bruce Brown . He very much likes his horse # 3 Meet the Mets. He thinks he may need to go longer but he is live nonetheless. As I also stated before whenever Castellano is on a Brown horse consider this horse well thought of.
    BTW Cool name for a horse owned by a Mets fan for this Grand Slam off-spring. Too bad they're a bad team

He's back...

Meet The Mets(with lyrics)! A Tribute to the '69 Mets (HD) - YouTube