Frankel

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
made it look easy----even going long!

Comments

• shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    [URL="http:// International[/URL] 2012

Unsure if there's no sound or if its my phone . . .
    edited August 2012
    Juddmonte International 2012

Edit: corrected link. Fat fingered it my first go around.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Turf racing is something that I have had to get educated on. Way back when I started following racing turf races were few and far between. Last weekend at Arlington, saw some very good ones, Jakkalberry & Bayrir, who are first rate horse-flesh. But Frankel is quickly approaching Man O War status! 13 out of 13 and graded. IMO, we are witnessing history in the making!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I agree with you john...this horse was just breezing up the rail while having horses like st nicholas abbey being pushed and whipped...he makes it look easy and im surprised on how far back he was even though they had rabbits in the race..
    edited August 2012
    Frankel is a beast. You've got to love his gallop and how he strides away from the field.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Turf racing is something that I have had to get educated on. Way back when I started following racing turf races were few and far between. Last weekend at Arlington, saw some very good ones, Jakkalberry & Bayrir, who are first rate horse-flesh. But Frankel is quickly approaching Man O War status! 13 out of 13 and graded. IMO, we are witnessing history in the making!

History has been made. A 147 Timeform. The best horse ever. Bobby couldn't be more deserving, and is no doubt smiling down a little.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    You rarely see a horse that is named after someone run good or have a good career but this guy just makes it look so easy...I still will never forget the picture of the trainer and owner looking at the jock after the race when he pushed the button to soon. If I can find it I will post it.