Wise Dan Wrk

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Just received a text Wise Dan just worked 45.4 and galloped out in 57.3. Was told by a clocker track side one of the best he has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one serious race horse and don't be suprised how many he is about to win in a row at decent prices as well.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    heard he is going to the woodbine mile????
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Just received the same type text from the above post from August from the same clocker and he stated to me Wise Dan work today was breth taking again and looks like a stone single on BC Day. We actually might get a little price on him in the win pool this time as well.

gl, fb
    edited October 2012
    if the euro shows up then we might get a little price..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just received a text Wise Dan just worked 45.4 and galloped out in 57.3. Was told by a clocker track side one of the best he has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one serious race horse and don't be suprised how many he is about to win in a row at decent prices as well.

He really is one of the best ever. Top 10.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Rosario:

“I thought we had him beat,” he said, before adding later, “but he’s Wise Dan, you know?”
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm sure glad he hung in there!

He was a single in all my exotics.

BTW, hats off to FB, his plays for Saturday were spot on! We cashed in on DD, P3, P4, & P5
    I better call TVG tomorrow and have them send me a check before I blow it! On the other hand, it may be nice to be able to make my plays in dimes for a change!

Sunday at Prairie Meadows, Race 9, #6 Crabby Frank, 3-1, will be my first 2 dime play today!
    edited May 2014
    My only lost in the pk5. So close...