Del Mar Pick 6

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
My record at Del Mar is very poor. Yet, for a co of $550k and expected pool of 2.5 million or so, worth a couple of dollars. Everyone's help appreciated!

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I ll be playing a small ticket- $100 or less.... I'll single the 4 in the 7th. Jeranimo I think is class of the field and has a couple different running styles- Gomez will have his choice. Also, chucking out game on dude in the classic, Richards kid in good form, and loves this track - will also use the Calder shipper where's sterling and suggestive boy (who was beat 2 back by jeranimo). I'll single in the last #10 - has been right there the last few starts, and to keep the ticket reasonable I'll need a few singles.

I think we can get some prices today- ill play some rolling pick 3s with the ALL button over some horses I like.... Should be a fun day out at the surf.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks Duck,
    I having trouble with the 8th---I have 5 and need to scale down!
    2-4-5-6-10
    edited August 2012
    #2 coming out of a solid race, missed the break and ran gamed own the stretch, runner up came back to win all be it at lower level but I'll give this one a break for a lack luster start. Also bullet drill going 6. I like it. I'm gonna either single the 2, or go 2,5,6 .
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    I will be using the 2, 6 and 10.

FYI after watching a replay, the 8 was more like 8 wide in his last. Jumps way up in class, but rallied big time while losing tons of ground. Is interesting at a price.

Need 2 singles to make this affordable.
    edited August 2012
    I got booted early, played 4 in the first, made it through there but the 6 blew the cover off the ball in 7th, jeranimo not close which then knew the 8 in the classic wasn't as good as thought. Good playoffs if some can hit!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    FB & I split a ticket---we got the boot with Dullahan---we had GOD and the Argentine. We're still alive for 5 of 6 with the #5.