An Old Timer running at Parx

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I have talked about this one a few times- low level claimers but I enjoy following this guy.

PARX

Race 5 #5 Smiling Jordan 6-1 this one coming 2nd off almost a 2 month layoff, coming in at 1 mile 70 Almost 1 1/16th? 17 wins from 58 starts at the distance . Stepping up to starter 8 and hopefully get a price. This guy loves coming from off it but can't rate closer if soft fractions but I see a couple one here hooking up (1,3,4) and should set up for a good run down the lane, Perez by far has done a great job with this old guy. HavIng one of his better years 2 wins from 7 starts and all 7 in the money.

Will single in some rolling pick 3s

Ex 5 / 3,7

Tri. 5 / 1,3,7 / all

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Scratched out- looks like the card was cancelled after the 2nd??

Liked this spot today hopefully he can find a spot to run in the next week or two. Would be nice to see a 8kmovie starter allowance or OC 10 k.
    edited September 2012
    This one entered back in a similar spot but draws a short field of 6 and gets second choice on the ml at 5-2... has a good shot but if he gets bet down, not worth a bet- 5-2 would be the lowest i would take- not as much pace in here for this run to run at - if albrecht can run out with the fav, might set up well- but really wish ran last entered as better price and better set up.
    edited September 2012
    Sorry- entered in the second at laurel on saturday